Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

'Largely anonymous' is a very strange verdict. Not everything came off, but here and there you could see signs of that exceptional talent.

I'm thinking particularly of that moment where he just glided through that gap in the City defence before hitting the post.

it's ok to say he played ok, if he plays everytime the way he played against the man clubs, it won't be enough for sure

he can reach higher level, i think he doesn't touch the ball enough as a number 10 for the moment

He created 4 clear cut chances (through ball to Ba, hit post, looped ball to Ba and penalty) away to the two best teams in England. Not many will do that.

He'll generally get more space against those 2 teams, though. The looped ball took a big deflection too.

Not trying to piss on his contribution, he's done OK.

He'll get more space against the likes of Manure but he'll also get less time on the ball (due to the whole team having little possession).  Also I don't think space is something he relishes.  He's the kind of player who likes defenders to get close and commit themselves.

Guest Benarfanufc10

44 pages into 1000 pages like... :lol:

We'll reach that number easily after he scores against Chelsea!

Why  :cheesy: because he is only player with silva rooney in pl to do a compilation every game

:crazy2:

ben arfa vs man city youtube

ben arfa vs everton youtube

:hmm: why not compilation vs mu :frantic:

Guest tunisia

44 pages into 1000 pages like... :lol:

We'll reach that number easily after he scores against Chelsea!

Why  :cheesy: because he is only player with silva rooney in pl to do a compilation every game

:crazy2:

ben arfa vs man city youtube

ben arfa vs everton youtube

:hmm: why not compilation vs mu :frantic:

we must not exaggerate too much video calling. especially since he played 25 minutes and although the rest of the time he raced to get tired. some videos of Hatem is good but should be videos of the team. I'd like to see newcastle play with Best and Ba in attack. Ben Arfa in leadership and then Cabaye Tiote in the middle.

Have to say although the quality of opposition has been high I don't think Ben Arfa has really impressed in the last three games.

We offered much more with Shola on the pitch in the second half today and personally I'd drop him for Best at Norwich.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I don't think Ben Arfa has really impressed in the last three games.

Aside from today, he has like!

Wasn't very good this afternoon however.

Have to say although the quality of opposition has been high I don't think Ben Arfa has really impressed in the last three games.

We offered much more with Shola on the pitch in the second half today and personally I'd drop him for Best at Norwich.

Probably have to agree here. Ba and Best / Shola up front. Jonas back at LW. Obertan should keep his place on the right despite he didn't do much today.

Guest Benarfanufc10

;D If you play ben arfa in 10 nothing player  play with him in midfield (tiote out)

kick and rush 00000000000000000000 nufc out top 7

I wouldn't drop him for Norwich personally. He should be given the opportunity to show what he can do and not just against the top three teams in the league. I agree he's been thoroughly underwhelming so far, but I'm happy to be patient. For now.

;D If you play ben arfa in 10 nothing player  play with him in midfield (tiote out)

kick and rush 00000000000000000000 nufc out top 7

If you obsessed weirdos are gonna insist on hanging around, it'd be simply darling if you could make the slightest bit of sense in your posts.