Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest firetotheworks

The FA wont do anything because there's no media hype over it, that's their M.O now, if no one kicks up a fuss, ignore it, and get back to trying and failing to get fucking England to win the WC. Fucking useless articles, the lot of them.

De Jong, Lee Dixon and the ref are all pricks. I feel like everyone else, i don't like losing games but i can take it the injury to Ben Arfa however i can't. Another thing aswell people say decisions even themselves out over a season, that is something i don't believe in, refereeing needs to be looked at, why is it so s*** ? Also should De Jong serve a ban for that tackle and should more suspensions be given/taken away after games by a panel who is paid to judge such things.

Yes! Bans should be thrashed out to cunts who injure other cunts with reckless play. Take Nolan on Anichebe for instance. Should have binned the cunt for as long as Anichebe was out for.

Karma is going to hit this Dutch f***er like a speeding train, and i cant wait to see it.

Amen. There is no place in football for wishing injuries on your staunchest rivals, but then again there is no place in football for dirty c***s like De Jong either. Hope he f***s off one way or another. Have City played the mackems yet? Would be interesting to see him up against Clattermole.

Yeah, Sunderland beat them 1-0, last minute winner.

Hmmm. I'll look forward to them playing Wolves then  :knuppel2:

I remeber something I read when City signed De Jong,  he was known at his previous club as 'the animal' or some phrase like that.  Man City and the player were denying that he was a dirty player.  Best I can do is wish the very worst on him

"The most recent foul play from de Jong occurred in the Premier League match between his side, Manchester City and Newcastle United on Sunday 3rd of October 2010. Newcastle’s new signing Hatem Ben Arfa had had an excellent start to the season, scoring a wonderful goal in a 1-0 victory over Everton. The Manchester City match was just his fourth appearance for Newcastle and it lasted less than 10 minutes after Nigel de Jong unleashed a scissor tackle on Ben Arfa that directly resulted in a break to both the tibia and fibula of Hatem’s left leg. Whilst Hatem lay in agony on the ground Nigel de Jong is clearly seen high fiving his own players in what could only be considered disrespectful, disgraceful and downright indefensible behaviour."

Like I've already said, if we can take any morcel of positivity from this its that I think that this will actually strengthen our chances of buying him permanently not weaken them. Marseille's probably not going to want him back, he doesn't want to be there and I can't see many clubs willing to fork out on a player with a badly broken leg before they see him playing again and that he's fully recovered. Hughtons reaction to the injury after the game shows how much he values Ben Arfa and I think Ben Arfa will be keen to get back and show us properley what he can do.

Guest lebowski

"The most recent foul play from de Jong occurred in the Premier League match between his side, Manchester City and Newcastle United on Sunday 3rd of October 2010. Newcastle’s new signing Hatem Ben Arfa had had an excellent start to the season, scoring a wonderful goal in a 1-0 victory over Everton. The Manchester City match was just his fourth appearance for Newcastle and it lasted less than 10 minutes after Nigel de Jong unleashed a scissor tackle on Ben Arfa that directly resulted in a break to both the tibia and fibula of Hatem’s left leg. Whilst Hatem lay in agony on the ground Nigel de Jong is clearly seen high fiving his own players in what could only be considered disrespectful, disgraceful and downright indefensible behaviour."

Where is that quote taken from. I don't recall seeing that during the game (high 5), to be honest I thought initially the tackle was just late rather than malicious. If this is true then he should receive a lengthy ban, imagine if it was Barton making the tackle on an opposition player.

Like I've already said, if we can take any morcel of positivity from this its that I think that this will actually strengthen our chances of buying him permanently not weaken them. Marseille's probably not going to want him back, he doesn't want to be there and I can't see many clubs willing to fork out on a player with a badly broken leg before they see him playing again and that he's fully recovered. Hughtons reaction to the injury after the game shows how much he values Ben Arfa and I think Ben Arfa will be keen to get back and show us properley what he can do.

He might not be the same player again after this.

Nothing at all to say he'll want to stay, depends on the offers he gets. If he comes back strongly then they'll probably be better than us; if he looks a totally different (worse) player we might not want him anyway. I really hope he comes back brilliantly from this but you never know. We're not in a position to be sentimental, we simply can't afford it. :(

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I think it will apreciated

club

supporters

the confidence of his coach

the atmosphere of the Premier League

Elsewhere for me too

good luck and hatem NEWCASTLE

the season is not finished

I remeber something I read when City signed De Jong,  he was known at his previous club as 'the animal' or some phrase like that.  Man City and the player were denying that he was a dirty player.   Best I can do is wish the very worst on him

He was probably the dirtiest bastard in the world cup a disgrace imho and i said that earlier in the thread he was getting high fives off Lescott and another Cithe player while Ben Arfa was getting stretched off.  :rant:

Hmm, in a bit of a better mood after seeing Jay Cutler go down 9 times last night. But in terms of real sport this still hurts like fuck. Hope some massive cunt smashes 7 shades of shit out of De Jong some time soon. And hope we still sign HBA permanently

Where is that quote taken from. I don't recall seeing that during the game (high 5), to be honest I thought initially the tackle was just late rather than malicious. If this is true then he should receive a lengthy ban, imagine if it was Barton making the tackle on an opposition player.

Deffo high fives, i pointed it out to my mate and couldnt believe the ref not taking action but then again the challenge happened right in front of him and he thought that was acceptable so probably thought that was too 

As most say, get well ben arfa, and screw you de jong.

But overall, I still have a feeling that Ben Arfa will still be a big factor for us this season in a positive way. Not by playing (except maybe in those last, crucial games when he hopefully returns), but by gelling us together. After Barfa got injured, I like how we put in a heroic and brave performance (probably the best all season) even if we were up against City and the referee. The team got more united and the attitude they put on was superb. If the team keeps that unity and driving force that they've gained from the Barfa injury, then I am confident we will still do more than survive. We may not have paid the 2m loan fee for Ben Arfa's talent, but maybe for this kick in the arse that we got today to call us into pulling ourselves together and play a decent game of football.

Guest Haris Vuckic

My heart breaks for Hatem like.

I will still wear my Ben Arfa 37 shirt proudly and hope he comes back well from his injury - preferably a toon player.

Awful to see such an injury caused by a thugish prick like De Jong, especially on such a young player! Double broken leg at 23 man!

Huge blow to our season. Massive.

Just got to hope he comes back 100%. Not everyone does after an injury like this. People can lose a bit of confidence in their body, just look at Fernando Torres. And you can also lose a yard of pace, like Shearer after his leg break.

There's no doubt City had a gameplan to go in hard on Ben Arfa. I'm certain that if that tackle had been by one of our lot and resulted in a leg break the ref wouldn't have hesitated to produce a red. He gave every decision to the home side yesterday and got them all wrong. Anything but a home win to the 'big' teams and these refs are worried they'll be in the papers on Monday morning. Screw over the 'less important' teams and noone really cares. All we want is a fair referee every weekend, is it so much to ask?

I hope this news will galvanize the squad because we will be relying on teamwork from now on. We've just lost probably our most gifted and creative player.

Get well soon Hatem.