Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The referee got it badly wrong on both occasions imo. The De Jong one was a red and it definitely wasn't a pen.  :thup:

I was talking more about De Jong getting the book thrown after the game purely because of the extent of Ben Arfa's injury.

I agree that it should be looked at because of the tackle and not the injury.

Aye, that's what I meant. The punishment shouldn't be proportional to the damage it does.  :thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

12-16 weeks out according to a host of websites I've researched about this injury, then you have to add on time for rehabilitation, and to regain muscle strength. So six months is a good estimate- 4 months plus two months rehab, seven months taking into account he will be in training for a  month or so before even playing for the Reserves.

So, 7 months- we may see him feature in a game or two before the end of the season in may or maybe not at all

doubt we will see him this season tbh,

This.

Such a shame, we only got a glimpse of his ability

Gutted. Fucking disgraceful from the referee, how the fuck didn't De Jong get sent off.

If the F.A don't ban him it's a joke on their part, bunch of pussys.

I just hope he returns to be the player he was, excluding his involvement with us.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20101003/hatem-ben-arfa-statement_2281670_2173915

X-rays taken this afternoon have confirmed that he has suffered a broken tibia and fibula of his left leg.

I'm sorry guys, if that is what he's broken there is no way he will play again this season.

With it being his left leg too, its worst possible case for the lad. Gutted, especially as I think he could have got into the French team too.

Guest mrainey

Gutted for the fellow. So de Jong wasn't even sent off? F***, that's the least the ref can do after seeing someone lying there with his leg chopped off. Damn.

Slightly off, it's a miracle we don't see s*** like this more often. The game's physical approach has gone above and beyond the limits of common sense.

Gutted for the fellow. So de Jong wasn't even sent off? F***, that's the least the ref can do after seeing someone lying there with his leg chopped off. Damn.

Slightly off, it's a miracle we don't see s*** like this more often. The game's physical approach has gone above and beyond the limits of common sense.

The ref didn't give a foul...

February is 4 months, so it looks like April.

We're in early October, do we count this month as well? If so it's March.

I had it as 3rd October + 2 months = 3rd December. +1 = 3rd January and then +3 = 3rd April.

Roughly.

I'm honestly want to punch somebody, preferably De Jong. What a cock. We finally get an exciting player at a time when we need him the most, and what happens? He gets injured for the rest of the season. Typical NUFC.