Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It comes from foot01.com but you can only see it on google news france but the article seems to have been deleted maybe because dassier realised what he said was a lie.

:lol:

Case closed.

I've always been of the opinion that you should have the vast majority of your business done by the start of the season and the couple of weeks before the deadline should be exceptional circumstances like injury or a particular player who's not available for whatever reason. Get your players in, give them a pre-season to mix with their new colleagues and get them fit and then immediately get down to business. Can't stand our last minute attitude that we have every single summer and having to see "don't panic, there's ages yet" on here just annoys me more (especially when in the past players have got injured immediately because they've not had a proper pre-season).

We're not, and have never been, in a position where we could afford to throw away points in August because we couldn't be arsed to get players in on time.

Couldn't agree with you more, and this is something I've been harping on about on here for years. Top post.

I've always been of the opinion that you should have the vast majority of your business done by the start of the season and the couple of weeks before the deadline should be exceptional circumstances like injury or a particular player who's not available for whatever reason. Get your players in, give them a pre-season to mix with their new colleagues and get them fit and then immediately get down to business. Can't stand our last minute attitude that we have every single summer and having to see "don't panic, there's ages yet" on here just annoys me more (especially when in the past players have got injured immediately because they've not had a proper pre-season).

We're not, and have never been, in a position where we could afford to throw away points in August because we couldn't be arsed to get players in on time.

Couldn't agree with you more, and this is something I've been harping on about on here for years. Top post.

Just panic-merchanting man. Plenty of time, stop panicking. Ashley will come good this time.

Etc.

Sense spoken. Since the latter days of FF we've played the negotiating game and screwed the pooch every time. Maybe it's time to pay the market rate for players you want and prepare for the season like real clubs do.

See how that works out.

Guest malandro

Dullest transfer saga since Colo. I really just want to slap this club round the face at times.

The fault for the 'saga' lies more with the journos and us chatting shoite imho.

This is what happens when the club adopts a ‘no comment’ approach, rumours run and run and jornos end up scouring message boards for breaking stories. I said it earlier in the week - Hughton’s determination to keep supporters in the dark about what is happening at their club is disrespectful. Being selective with the truth has its benefits but not always. Take his comments today, have they helped or hindered our understanding of what’s going on at our club? Has he tried to inform supporters or fudge the issue?

What a load of bollocks. The problem is not the club's silence, but Marseilles trying to get a bidding war going by feeding rumours to the French media.

How do you know they’re rumours? How do you know he wasn’t supposed to being flying in this week but NUFC have been moving the goalposts? The bottom line is you don’t, and the reason you’re a clueless gimp is because NUFC think keeping supporters in the dark is a good idea.

NUFC has become obsessively secretive, institutionally inclined to create confusion instead of clarity. The problem isn’t the media it’s goons like you who buy this cowpat of a policy, invent fanciful worlds where agents don’t hawk their clients around the market but rely on the media to tip off other clubs. Its garbage and there is no good reason why the club can’t be more open and honest with supporters.

Dullest transfer saga since Colo. I really just want to slap this club round the face at times.

The fault for the 'saga' lies more with the journos and us chatting shoite imho.

This is what happens when the club adopts a ‘no comment’ approach, rumours run and run and jornos end up scouring message boards for breaking stories. I said it earlier in the week - Hughton’s determination to keep supporters in the dark about what is happening at their club is disrespectful. Being selective with the truth has its benefits but not always. Take his comments today, have they helped or hindered our understanding of what’s going on at our club? Has he tried to inform supporters or fudge the issue?

What a load of bollocks. The problem is not the club's silence, but Marseilles trying to get a bidding war going by feeding rumours to the French media.

How do you know they’re rumours? How do you know he wasn’t supposed to being flying in this week but NUFC have been moving the goalposts? The bottom line is you don’t, and the reason you’re a clueless gimp is because NUFC think keeping supporters in the dark is a good idea.

NUFC has become obsessively secretive, institutionally inclined to create confusion instead of clarity. The problem isn’t the media it’s goons like you who buy this cowpat of a policy, invent fanciful worlds where agents don’t hawk their clients around the market but rely on the media to tip off other clubs. Its garbage and there is no good reason why the club can’t be more open and honest with supporters.

What a massive steaming pile of shit :lol:

I suppose you are right though, there were never ongoing transfer rumours before this policy  :undecided:

Guest malandro

What a massive steaming pile of s*** :lol:

I suppose you are right though, there were never ongoing transfer rumours before this policy  :undecided:

Takes one to know one.

What a massive steaming pile of s*** :lol:

Takes one to know one.

:mackems:

Guest malandro

youre a clueless gimp

Now, now. Just because you're losing the argument. As usual.

What argument? You never have an argument; never back up your banal views with anything of substance.

What argument? 

Can't remember that far back, eh? 

The argument that these rumours are all Hughton's fault and he is disrespectful to the fans. If you scroll back up just a little, it's immediately before the part where people start laughing at you.