Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley must see that this is the type of transfer he likes, even if he stumps up 5 or 6 million if the guy has a good season his valuation will double immediately.

You know that. I know that. We all know that.......but only one person's view counts. And he's an idiot.

Ashley must see that this is the type of transfer he likes, even if he stumps up 5 or 6 million if the guy has a good season his valuation will double immediately.

I fucking hope so.

It's a win-win situation whichever way you look at it

My mate seen Hughton last night having drinks in a hotel bar in the toon, like.

Is that the same bar where Ben Arfa was spotted signing on the dotted line of a piece of toilet paper handed to him by Freddy Shepherd?

Guest VegasToon

This thread is a complete mind fuck.  If anyone ever knows what it is like to be a Newcastle fan, just send them to read this.

The imbroglio Ben Arfa

Cedric Callier (Sport24.com)

12/08/2010 | Updated: 17:58 Comment

Following the match, and his goal, with the Blues in Norway, Hatem Ben Arfa has not practiced with the OM. However, he made the trip to the Commandery in the company of his adviser, Michael Ouazine, and his lawyer, Jean-Jacques Bertrand. To discuss his future departure? Answer probably in the next few hours ...

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-sport/2010/08/12/97003-20100812FILSPO00455-l-imbroglio-ben-arfa.php

Ben Arfa absent from training

Published Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 6:02 p.m.

The showdown between Marseille and Hatem Ben Arfa has taken a new turn on Thursday afternoon. The midfielder, back from Norway where he scored a goal on Wednesday night, did not participate in training! One way to express its disagreement with the club's refusal to let him go after having opened the door. Around 15:15, its representatives met with Jean-Claude Dassier to clarify the situation, hoping to reason with OM. By cons, they have refused an interview with Didier Deschamps. According to our information, Hatem Ben Arfa will not move to Valenciennes with the group for the second day of Ligue 1 on Saturday. OM saw his first bout of the season, being unable to take concrete decisions in a timely manner.

Aye, very professional of him.  :lol:

Good news for us short term, but long term?

I think he had permission not to train today, not just a case of not turning up.

Oh well, that's better then.  :blush:

Anyone seen this from Dassier?

http://www.goal.com/fr/news/33/transferts/2010/08/12/2067675/transferts-om-dassier-ben-arfa-reste-au-club

"Hatem reste au club, on ne va pas le prêter alors que Niang s'en va. On ne va pas se créer des problèmes pour le plaisir de s'en créer. Je ne vais pas non plus le brader. Si Newcastle n'est pas capable de l'acheter, c'est leur problème. De toute façon, je ne pense pas que ce soit un choix très sécure pour Hatem. C'était un grand club, avec une belle histoire, mais aujourd'hui... Et même s'ils viennent avec une offre d'achat, il faudra bien l'examiner et faire attention"

Something like, Newcastle would have to buy him, it's their problem, I'm not sure if it's a good move for him as they used to be good...but now he should take a closer look at them.