Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Apparently been spotted at the airport with followers, due for a medical i heard.

Apparently he was well chuffed getting off his flight. He had won £5 on his easyjet scratchcard and opted for a tea and twix snack deal.

Only had to put in an extra £7 to get it aswell.

According to L'Equipe Hatem Ben Arfa is prepared to go on strike to get a move to us even if it means being fined and not being involved in France's Euro 2012 qualifiers.

i wish someone could offer a reasonable explanation as to why he'd go to these lengths to join us, i really do :lol:

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/8b/8c/0,,10265~6851723,00.jpg

hm, finally...it's at least possible - however they never played at OM together right?  so it'd just be an assumption that they know each other then...

Habib is the man, everybody knows Habib!

fuck, don't think i could sit through the movie to get to that bit - fuck it your avatar will have to do

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDFQNZT3

Don't say I never got you anything.

blocked by work, FUCK

EDIT: dodged through on wireless, quality!  wonder how many take it took to stop her tits popping right oot?

I do envy whoever worked on that scene, yeah.

"The Parisian-born player has taken such a risk before. In order to push through his move from Olympique Lyonnais to OM, he simply walked out of Lyon’s pre-season training and began working with Marseille instead, having not had consent from his previous club."

doesn't end well for us either way does it? :lol:

"The Parisian-born player has taken such a risk before. In order to push through his move from Olympique Lyonnais to OM, he simply walked out of Lyon’s pre-season training and began working with Marseille instead, having not had consent from his previous club."

I remember that!

If we stay up he'll have served his purpose

fuck, don't think i could sit through the movie to get to that bit - fuck it your avatar will have to do

blocked by work, FUCK

EDIT: dodged through on wireless, quality!  wonder how many take it took to stop her tits popping right oot?

Well you envy anyone who has seen a pair of tits so.....

:smug:

blocked by work, FUCK

Well you envy anyone who has seen a pair of tits so.....

:smug:

Yeah, which is why I don't envy you. O0

Well they say they want players who want to play for Newcastle United, this kids 100$ ticks that box.

:lol:

wonder what we have promised him, 1000 virgins or something.

They're all in this thread by the looks.

Well they say they want players who want to play for Newcastle United, this kids 100$ ticks that box.

wonder what we have promised him, 1000 virgins or something.

They're all in this thread by the looks.

this is my 1st look at the thread and i am in love with it after scanning 2 pages of posts!!

he will quit football if he dont get a move to us?? what the fuck!! is there some hidden diamonds inside the training ground that only he knows about!???

this is my 1st look at the thread and i am in love with it after scanning 2 pages of posts!!

he will quit football if he dont get a move to us?? what the fuck!! is there some hidden diamonds inside the training ground that only he knows about!???

Unanswerable question fail.