Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't think it really matters what happens there now. He wants to leave.

Not think they could try their hardest to drum up some club interest in the prem out of spite?? Would be our luck if that saggy faced cunt down at white heart lane steps in.

I've been expecting that to happen since it came out he was available tbh. For whatever reason he wants to come here (or nobody else is arsed). :idiot2:

he was jealous of Fabrice Pancrate and wants his piece of the pie!  :snod:

Where was it reported he had gone back?

Some lad reckoned he saw the group in the airport flying back to France. The agent and lawyer are also scheduled to be on Canal+ tomorrow evening.

Guest nufcmatty2010

Tbh i hope this deal goes through because it will be huge for the club but im starting to get the feeling it wont .

fingers crossed though :)

I don't think it really matters what happens there now. He wants to leave.

Not think they could try their hardest to drum up some club interest in the prem out of spite?? Would be our luck if that saggy faced c*** down at white heart lane steps in.

I've been expecting that to happen since it came out he was available tbh. For whatever reason he wants to come here (or nobody else is arsed). :idiot2:

aint they been trying since july to drum up interest and we're all they got out of prem

Ahh right im not sure then, Maybe its similar to the robihno farce when he thought he was going to manure or whatever. Other than that im speechless a player with half an ounce of talent is going through all of this to sign for us.....Poor kid

Finished 3-2. Even though it wasn't enough in the end, coming back from 3-0 shows spirit and they surely wouldn't want to potentially disrupt that team spirit by bringing a troublemaker back into the squad...

:shifty:

Can't believe the way this story goes backwards and forwards. He arrives here and we all get excited, now he's back over there and we're gonna have to wait a few days for something to happen again.

Bet there are fresh comments from Marseille tonight like. The media will surely ask questions.

Guest geordiemuff

Aye nailed on taylor .

Hope he signs type of player we need and my god the fans will love him, As long as survival is the realistic aim and we achive that , and ben arfa signs on a permanant deal im happy

Can't believe the way this story goes backwards and forwards. He arrives here and we all get excited, now he's back over there and we're gonna have to wait a few days for something to happen again.

Bet there are fresh comments from Marseille tonight like. The media will surely ask questions.

Aye, nowt will get clarified though. Nobody on their side seems to tell the truth and nobody on our side says a thing, we're all completely in the dark on this one.

Aye nailed on taylor .

Hope he signs type of player we need and my god the fans will love him, As long as survival is the realistic aim and we achive that , and ben arfa signs on a permanant deal im happy

Not asking for much... :lol:

Guest Heneage

I'm failing to see who they have to blame but themselves.

Guest nufcmatty2010

Just read there after roman pavlyuchenko and camoronesi so if they get them they mite want to offload ben arfa :)

Guest elbee909

Just read there after roman pavlyuchenko and camoronesi so if they get them they mite want to offload ben arfa :)