Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm surprised sky sport news haven't pick this up as one of there top transfer story's as they love to pick on us and highlight any fook up newcastle do !!!!

Plus its quite a crazy transfer story , actually the craziest one so far of this window ....

What fuck up's have Newcastle done like?

As far as i can see we have acted professionally.

Guest geordiemuff

yeah what I mean is any thing Newcastle are involved in there normally quick on it .......weather its a fook up or a good thing

Anyone kind enough to give me a recap of what's happened since late last night? I know he turned up at the airport and all that, but what's happened since then, anything? Cheers.

He's supposedly gone back. Nowt else has changed, but we should know more by the end of the weekend.

Anyone kind enough to give me a recap of what's happened since late last night? I know he turned up at the airport and all that, but what's happened since then, anything? Cheers.

Gone back to France. Likely will stay with Marseille.

Guest Stephen927

It was revealed that we don't have permission to talk to him so haven't met with him yet. That's it.

he threw some chairs according to a journo on twitter

Well ive always came on here for the latest nufc crack and shinnanigans but never got me arse into gear and registered but this thread is complete gold, watching it from the start and seeing how the story unfolds in typical newcastle fashion. Good work lads :clap:

...Oh, and he travels with 2 goons and a jovial agent.

Marseille is 0-2 down at Valencienne.

did they win the league last year

Yes, they did. But by the looks of it, they are starting this season with two defeats.

Must be the squad unrest by Ben Arfa's actions, best they sell him soon IMO.  :pow:

Or maybe they realise they cant do without him.  :angry:

I don't think it really matters what happens there now. He wants to leave.

Not think they could try their hardest to drum up some club interest in the prem out of spite?? Would be our luck if that saggy faced cunt down at white heart lane steps in.

Not think they could try their hardest to drum up some club interest in the prem out of spite?? Would be our luck if that saggy faced cunt down at white heart lane steps in.

I've been expecting that to happen since it came out he was available tbh. For whatever reason he wants to come here (or nobody else is arsed). :idiot2:

I've been expecting that to happen since it came out he was available tbh. For whatever reason he wants to come here (or nobody else is arsed). :idiot2:

aint they been trying since july to drum up interest and we're all they got out of prem