Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Apologising and staying at Marseille then.

Can't see them giving a joint statement to say he is leaving.

You do realize that it's Ben Arfa's agent and lawyer that are guests of the show?

Hindsight is a great thing! I do know! O0  :facepalm:

Stupid Jean-claude and Jean-Jacques.

There is little chance that Ben Arfa will stay at Marseille and every chance that he will join us.

For better or for worse, modern day footballers normally get what they want.

I'm still not confident we'll get him. Not now.

We've been negotiating since 28th July. 17 days later and we've still not agreed anything what so ever?

Not giong to happen imo like.

By all accounts we'd met all of Marseille's demands but they decided to be cunts.

Marsielle will probably drag this out to deadline day to see if anything can be agreed with anyone regards a permanent deal. If not they'll have to accept our loan offer. Can't see him signing within the next week or so unless Ashley stumps up the cash, which won't happen.

I'm still not confident we'll get him. Not now.

We've been negotiating since 28th July. 17 days later and we've still not agreed anything what so ever?

Not giong to happen imo like.

By all accounts we'd met all of Marseille's demands but they decided to be c***s.

Bit like us f***ing Milner and Aston Villa over the first time Martin O'Neill wanted to sign him.

Fat Freddy accepted a bid and Milner drove down there to sign, then we decided at the last minute we didnt really fancy it and recalled him.

What goes around, comes around!

Guest neesy111

how long can we drag out this saga, until we start to panic about no signings coming in?

For you? About -5 days. ;)

you 2 months then?

Guest geordiemuff

I'm surprised sky sport news haven't pick this up as one of there top transfer story's as they love to pick on us and highlight any fook up newcastle do !!!!

Plus its quite a crazy transfer story , actually the craziest one so far of this window ....