Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've been away for two days, what the f*** has gone on. Someone please tell me how we got to this point and what the chances fo him signing are.

Basically Ben Arfa was told he was staying. Marseilles said our offer was non existant. He sais he would never play for them again. He got the plane to Newcastle without either club knowing and he is now in a Tyneside hotel!

Dosn't get boring! But nobody knows owt

Guest geordiemuff

Im a new poster but a frequent one on Talk of the tyne read this below

Ryton Mag Offline

Just seen Ben Arfa today

So I am writing this from Paris Air France lounge on the way to Rome for a few days with the family. Whilst in newcastle airport loungue waiting for the 11:55 flight to Paris this morning who should be in the lounge but Ben Arfa, and three other blokes. Could not get to close to him, he had security there but waved to his agent he waved back and stuck his thumb up.

So he is now back in Paris. No idea if he has signed but my daughter was excited to see him

Guest firetotheworks

James doing his best to ruin this threads bid for Hall of Fame status. :(

NEVER change your avatar. That is all.

I have no intention of doing something silly like that whatsoever, no worries. :aww:

I love it, but it hurts knowing I can't jump in with her.

I hate your avatar Kaiz. Must frustrating thing in the world, no matter how long I watch she never makes it out of the water. :(

Might be the first avatar to better Tsunami's.

Back on thread though: what an advert for Ben Arfa today - no way he'll leave England now!

I hate your avatar Kaiz. Must frustrating thing in the world, no matter how long I watch she never makes it out of the water. :(

Might be the first avatar to better Tsunami's.

Back on thread though: what an advert for Ben Arfa today - no way he'll leave England now!

Nah, nothing can beat that!

Im a new poster but a frequent one on Talk of the tyne read this below

Ryton Mag Offline

Just seen Ben Arfa today

So I am writing this from Paris Air France lounge on the way to Rome for a few days with the family. Whilst in newcastle airport loungue waiting for the 11:55 flight to Paris this morning who should be in the lounge but Ben Arfa, and three other blokes. Could not get to close to him, he had security there but waved to his agent he waved back and stuck his thumb up.

So he is now back in Paris. No idea if he has signed but my daughter was excited to see him

Hmm. interesting

Guest BooBoo

Used to go on TOTT about ten years ago. It's absolutely shocking. NE5 will no doubt end up there when he gets banned from everywhere else.

Guest geordiemuff

If its bollocks I'm sorry jsut thought it be worth putting up (dont shoot the muff )

Nice to talk to you all anyways ....Hope we get him he looks a little cracker