Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

ben arfa said that it isn't because footballers are paid that they are slaves and that marseille shouldn't have taken him for an ar.....e reallly and that he doesn't see himself going back to the military camp and that he knows people will understand him in the long run and he is ready to not play at all this season if it means going back to marseille.

He definitely wants to come here which is a good thing,hopefully marseille let him leave and given that deschamps is not even thinking or talking about him should be a good sign that they might be willing to do a deal.

The l'equipe interview summary.

We are shit. We only have ca. 5100 posts since July 28th, OMplanète Forum have ca. 5700 posts since August 12th following a 450 page thread (20 posts per page) on the subject. He'll never sign for a club that have an independent supporter messageboard with such a low amount of posts about him, man! :frantic:

People on the aforementioned forum seem to be of the general opinion that Ben Arfa is in the right and Dassier is in the wrong, some are even saying they fear Marseille will have to compensate Ben Arfa if the contract/transfer dispute goes to trial. :lol:

At least according to google translate, which by all means could mean they are on about Marseille paying the price for being cunts, not actually paying him a price. It's 5am ffs, leave me alone.

how is it physically possible to do that many posts? we're going almost non-stop and they've still slaughtered us...

too many wank breaks because of kaizero's av, imo

it is phenomenal, to be fair. he's been hearing that all day though.

how is it physically possible to do that many posts? we're going almost non-stop and they've still slaughtered us...

And we've basically said everything possible about him and repeated it at least twice.

Am I to understand that this is a direct quote?

I need confidence for the future. Chris Hughton, the Magpies' manager, seemed at least willing to give him his.

:lol:

I am beginning to really love Chris Hughton. :smitten:     

Edit: Wait a motherfuckingminute. That means .... that son-of-a-bitch lied to me. All of us! No direct contact my ass.

Am I to understand that this is a direct quote?

I need confidence for the future. Chris Hughton, the Magpies' manager, seemed at least willing to give him his.

Not unless Ben Arfa refers to himself as him.

Guest firetotheworks

No way you spastic, you're a mentalist!

I think we all want him now just because of how mental he is.

It reminds me of when you're a kid, and run away to your Nanas with a bag of wotsits, a twix and a football, because your mam wouldn't let you do something.