Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's confident of what exactly?

he's hardly likely to say " i think we've totally fucked up by pissing off a fans favourite and talenetd player so much hes wanting to fuck off to a violent northern city that is like a black hole"

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/122314/dassier-hatem-a-mon-portable-qu-il-m-appelle/

He came to see me in my office early in the week. I barely had time to say hello he was already gone. I will not describe this kind of behavior. Too bad for him, I had things to say and proposals to him but he left without hearing. A transfer window is a complicated period. It is true that the interests of the club may change en route. When conflicts arise is by discussing it resolves. Hatem, he has my phone, he calls me.

:undecided:

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/122314/dassier-hatem-a-mon-portable-qu-il-m-appelle/

He came to see me in my office early in the week. I barely had time to say hello he was already gone. I will not describe this kind of behavior. Too bad for him, I had things to say and proposals to him but he left without hearing. A transfer window is a complicated period. It is true that the interests of the club may change en route. When conflicts arise is by discussing it resolves. Hatem, he has my phone, he calls me.

"Have you accepted the Newcastle offer yet?"

"No"

*Ben Arfa storms out*

"...Call me?"

Does he think he can talk him into staying? for a bloke who complains about HBA's people talking to the media he seems to do it more then most, was in not him to broke this story in the first place?

"Have you accepted the Newcastle offer yet?"

"No"

*Ben Arfa storms out*

"...Call me?"

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

BEN ARFA PHONE!

Doesn't look close to being resolved then.

dunno...if ben arfa (or entourage) gets in touch and lay it down that no matter what he wants away, remembering that so far most of his ire has been to deschamps, then it may get thngs underway.

Presumably of sorting the club out before the window closes. Many French sites are claiming it is in crisis.

Not a surprise. He seems like a massive spacker.

Ah, after reading elsewhere he appears to be referring to signing a striker. Says they'll do so this week.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Presumably of sorting the club out before the window closes. Many French sites are claiming it is in crisis.

Not a surprise. He seems like a massive spacker.

Ah, after reading elsewhere he appears to be referring to signing a striker. Says they'll do so this week.

Maybe we could give them one

From what we've heard from ben arfa the phrase  'I will not be the man who halts Ben Arfa's career' makes it sound like he's backed down and is going to do a deal with us.