Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Argh ! this morning it said they will accept our loan deal now this  fuck sake like :(

no it didn't, it said it would be resolved in 48 hrs. Marseille probably got word from Werder Bremen that once Ozil was sold they'd make a bid.

I'm so fucked off, I'm sick of getting the piss ripped out of me by that fat cockney cunt.  You think you finally see a light at the end of a very fucking long tunnel and you get this shit.

The final straw doesn't seem too far away.

4.5m euros a year, that translates to over £70,000 a week. Pretty major detail being ignored.

Sorry, but no way do we have that cash.

yes we do, we just won't spend it

I doubt many clubs beyond the top 8 will be paying anywhere near that sort of wage in the near future.

Guest neesy111

I'm so fucked off, I'm sick of getting the piss ripped out of me by that fat cockney cunt.  You think you finally see a light at the end of a very fucking long tunnel and you get this shit.

Next season is when it'll kick in for him when the 3 year season tickets expire, I can't see too many of them renewing!

Guest neesy111

4.5m euros a year, that translates to over £70,000 a week. Pretty major detail being ignored.

I doubt many clubs beyond the top 8 will be paying anywhere near that sort of wage in the near future.

stoke, sunderland, west ham ?!?

Im sick of hating Mike Ashley. Can he not just die or something. Even if another w***** came in, then it would be a change to hate someone else.

Annoying how we spent money in January when we didnt really need to, now we need to and the c*** is keeping his pockets closed. Its like he's just taking the piss.

We did need to tbf. That window was pretty good by this regime's standards.

It's f***ing bonkers to expect to stay up by spending less than we did in the Championship though. Er, it's a harder league Mike. You know that, right? Need better players and that.

We would probably have won the league anyway. Williamson has potential and Routledge did a decent job in that league, but for the Premier League. No. It might be because im depressed now, but this is the most important window since January 09, and we seem to have let it pass us again.

That's personal terms. At no point was it implied that he wouldn't come here because the wages were too low.

Aye, more than Villa's top earner for example.

Why spout any reason?  No place for that here.

With the tax bands as well, I imagine we'd be paying closer to £80-90k to match what he'll be coming out with a week.

The final straw for me was relegation, it should've been for everyone else too but people were willing to give him an easy ride when we were the best team in an inferior league. Missing out on HBA is bugger all in the grand scheme of big Ashley fuck ups, why people are only starting to get het up now I have no idea.

Next season is when it'll kick in for him when the 3 year season tickets expire, I can't see too many of them renewing!

Course they will man.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's depressing in this thread with all of the doom and gloom posts, just have a bit of faith in what other players Chris has up his sleeve... ;)

Guest neesy111

Anyone think France football could be lying? I mean isn't it other sources in France who have been providing the information throughout this saga?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg?v=0

Anyone think France football could be lying? I mean isn't it other sources in France who have been providing the information throughout this saga?

Goes into a lot of detail for a lie. Their credibility (French media seems to have a lot more than ours, I've found during all this) would be all over the place if it's blatantly wrong.