Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.11freunde.de/international/132192

Klaus Allofs said, "We have to conjure a replacement from out of the hat." - and if they do, Allofs/Schaaf would have done an excellent job as ever - currently in tough negotiations with Santos' attacking midfielder, Wesley.

There was a link however denying that they could bring back Diego saying something along the lines of "he left for a reason in the first place".

Guest BooBoo

Ben Arfa's advisors are on their way to Germany to negotiate personal terms according to the same source who flagged up the France Football story last night.

Guest taps01

Ben Arfa's advisors are on their way to Germany to negotiate personal terms according to the same source who flagged up the France Football story last night.

I thought they said terms had been agreed.

Guest taps01

Lol come on guys, let's move on

After taking over my life for the past two weeks i refuse to give up that easily!

is that not between both of the clubs, the player would have to agree terms also?.

Just read that and it's just mentioning what they said last night, but in the Champions League qualifier preview.

Guest taps01

is that not between both of the clubs, the player would have to agree terms also?.

Im sure i read somewhere that he was going to be on 75k a week.  I guess that is what they are going to be offering him.

Im sure i read somewhere that he was going to be on 75k a week.  I guess that is what they are going to be offering him.

they refused to give Ozil 3 mil (Euros), so it might be doubtful they offer him 75k a week

Screams of people selectively believing news reports just because they're negative.

If the same news agency had said we were 12 hours away from signing him, people would rubbish it.

Screams of people selectively believing news reports just because they're negative.

If the same news agency had said we were 12 hours away from signing him, people would rubbish it.

It's because t.at's exactly what's happened for the last 4 or 5 years here.

I'm not worried that we don't sign him, I'm worried that the alternative is a championship player the same quality of Best (I imagine)

Why carry on hurting yourselves? wee have fkit again we are embarrassingly poor at completing transfer.

Aye so when you were sat at the table negotiating with our higher ups what did/didn't they do that was good enough for you?

Give it up, they've fucked up badly here. The guy was so desperate to join he flew off his own back to try to secure a deal. Yet they still let him slip through their fingers it seems. If that's doesn't constitute embarrassingly poor I don't know what does.

Exactly. A week ago the Marseille owner was saying he'd be at Newcastle inside 2-3 days.

New quotes from the Werder Bremen president. Any fluent German speakers?

http://www.welt.de/aktuell/article9070479/Frings-tritt-gegen-Oezil-nach-Mourinho-laestert-ueber-Werder.html

Using Google Translator it says something like in Wesley the Brazilian, they already have a replacement lined up, with quotes along the lines of "We've been in talks several weeks but we have to be patient".