Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest geordiemuff

wow boys , patts on back like for the hard work of 246 pages , Im in shock , bet there's a lot of bruised fingers off typing

AFTER ALL OF THIS THE LITTLE SHIT BETTER HAVE A TOON SHIRT ON BY TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY AT 23 :59PM

:lol:

It's not my fault I wouldn't even let my dog wear that strip. I'm quite with my 1984 strip, at least it doesn't look cheap as f***.

Whatever a toon top is a toon top but u r one moron who divide this club

fuck off :lol:

Guest zinaldo1982

I have been letting him know on his twitter just how much we would love here and how loved he would be playing in front of the geordie fans every week.

Guest VegasToon

I have been letting him know on his twitter just how much we would love here and how loved he would be playing in front of the geordie fans every week.

How much love?  Can you imagine how many babies will be born next year with the name Hatem in Newcastle? 1 out of every 1.5.  All boys and then some girls as well.

Guest geordiemuff

Breaking News *******

Day 38 on the Hatem Ben Arfa Saga and Its Past 4am , Hatem is in his house in Marsielle asleep

Guest MrBrown

If OM sign both Remy and Gignac in the next couple of days, you'd think that something would give in the Ben Arfa situation. Apparently Remy and Ben Arfa have the same agent, so you'd think that would work somewhat in our favour.