Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

He's not going to be able to join us, because we are not meeting the asking price for the loan or transfer as things stand!

so whether or not other teams are interested is quite irrelvant IMO

Fuller quote from Allofs: "Ben Arfa is definitely a good player, but we are not looking for anyone in this position. We have a greater need in other positions. Wesley is one option, then we will look at Naldo's situation. But we can happily continue as we are. We will do nothing for now, and see how it goes."

http://www.goal.com/de/news/955/champions-league/2010/08/19/2077547/%C3%B6zil-ben-arfa-champions-league-quali-allofs-spricht-klartext

From yesterday evening btw.

I'm sure most of you saw some of the Werder Bremen game yesterday. Aaron Hunt was outstanding in Ozil's former position. Hunt is one of their own who I'm sure they have invested a lot in, and you would think now is his time. They also still have Marin who can play there too apparently. So Why would they spend so much in a transfer fee and wages on Ben Arfa? Especially considering he hasn't exactly achieved much in his career as of yet? I can't see them bringin him in at the expense of both Hunt and Marin.

Whenever Parky lies one african child dies

If he keeps it up none of us will ever have to send £2 a month to them ever again.

:lol:

His 'source' is some random on Toontastic btw. :laugh:

As long as its not nufc blog :lol: