Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

'Totally enthralled by the speech of Chris Hughton, who promised to make a key technical staff built for the Kick'n Rush, Hatem Ben Arfa has started a standoff with management to obtain satisfaction.'

:lol:

Is the key to the deal, on both a personal and professional level.

Fair play to Hughton like, he's obviously charmed the living bejesus out of Ben Arfa. :lol:

It'll be a real pisser if we miss out on this deal, getting him in would be such a boost.

Did it without talking to him too, he is a master like.. it was pure speculation talks that sealed it.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Fair play to Hughton like, he's obviously charmed the living bejesus out of Ben Arfa. :lol:

It'll be a real pisser if we miss out on this deal, getting him in would be such a boost.

Did it without talking to him too, he is a master like.. it was pure speculation talks that sealed it.

what has actually happened?

The choice of history: Paris Saint-Germain

It would be crazy. But on paper, Hatem Ben Arfa to Paris Saint-Germain, it flows almost naturally. The script would have to face in any case Tottenham hard Sessegnon, Jerome Rothen always unwanted, and Antoine Kombouare beg for an extension to its shareholders for financial repatriate native of Clamart. HBA by storm in the last seconds of the transfer window, shit in the boots Nene back in the locker room of the Park is lacking in the animation gallery. But hey, do not dream ...

wtf :lol:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I honestly spent 10 minutes looking for this thread.

Guess that confirms the "no one reads stickies" rule.

So did I there should be a thread telling you the thread is now a stickie

Me too.

Couldn't find it, assumed the worse-- Ben Arfa had signed for someone else and the mods deleted the entire the thread out of spite.   :lol:

Why make it a sticky? It's been top of the charts for a week!

me three

don't normally like doing this, but 3 days away has yielded 60 pages, most of which is probably filled with "page 200 FTW", dodgy google translations and squirrel-related conversation........so whats happened lately? it seems to be really quiet, is there general optimism? werder bremen denying the bid is quite a positive.

He looks good in the strip mind

http://a.imageshack.us/img710/6151/6y56.jpg

He would look better if his head was in the middle of his body.

:lol:

picky picky.. its why we will not sign him, he is off centre.

don't normally like doing this, but 3 days away has yielded 60 pages, most of which is probably filled with "page 200 FTW", dodgy google translations and squirrel-related conversation........so whats happened lately? it seems to be really quiet, is there general optimism? werder bremen denying the bid is quite a positive.

I don't know about everybody else but I've gone back to a blank slate on this, it seems everything that has ever been written about this has been discredited or conflicted by somebody/something else and now we just have a long chain of denials. The only constant is Hughton doing the old "nothing to see here" routine.

I find it more amusing now than anything else, so much being said/quoted from so many different people its turned into a comedy sketch.

It would be nice if we would at least come out and admit our interest in the lad, give us some clue a small hint that we are indeed interested in signing him.

I don't wanna make this out to be too important, but I think actually signing him will add to Hughton's gravitas and help him in other areas to an extent. Just being perceived as someone who knows how to impress and can make noteworthy moves helps you repeat that trick.

Attached to that, having him here will help restore the fame of the club - some on the continent will have forgotten we exist, while it'll also make it slightly more attractive and less daunting to join for another decent foreigner - won't just be a team of cloggers that he'll have to join.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Nobody looks good in that f***ing atrocity of a strip.

Sad to hear that. Ho come a Newcastle supporter say this. They can wear your mother skirt if it is called a Newcastle jersy love it adore it you moron...

I don't think he's a toon supporter Ethi