Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm sick of hughton saying I expect that I will be able to sign a couple of players, then where are they then?  too many people not seeing past hughton's clean image on here me thinks!

People are happy when a signing comes in under the radar, and say it's good policy, but whinge when we don't get any information.

Can't have it both ways.

he shouldn't be saying he expects signings, week on week though

Little bit of thinking outside the box here but bear with me.

Maybe, just maybe, he is saying that he expects signings because he does expect signings.

Just because they haven't happened to our preferred timescales doesn't mean that they won't be happening at all

As the Guiness adverts say 'All things come to those who wait'

Little bit of thinking inside the box here, maybe he really does expect signings?

I'm sick of hughton saying I expect that I will be able to sign a couple of players, then where are they then?  too many people not seeing past hughton's clean image on here me thinks!

People are happy when a signing comes in under the radar, and say it's good policy, but whinge when we don't get any information.

Can't have it both ways.

he shouldn't be saying he expects signings, week on week though

Little bit of thinking outside the box here but bear with me.

Maybe, just maybe, he is saying that he expects signings because he does expect signings.

Just because they haven't happened to our preferred timescales doesn't mean that they won't be happening at all

As the Guiness adverts say 'All things come to those who wait'

Little bit of thinking inside the box here, maybe he really does expect signings?

Was my sarcasm too subtle?

Guest Roger Kint

People were wanting it locked three days ago, so we moved it out of the way so people who wanted to read, still could. What more do people want?!? :lol:

Burn it!!!!!!

It's getting stupid now, if we are NOT going to even try and sign him tell us so we can ALL move on

To be fair Hughton has tried to deny it from day one.

Indeed so he is  bullshiting or are we really not trying to sign him? or