Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

A few french websites speculating this morning that Ben Arfa will start training with Marseille again on Monday. Some also say he's settled his differences with Deschamps. The websites are particularly reputable like but thought I'd mention it anyway.

There is always a chance that could happen the longer the deal isn't done. OM might offer him the position he wants, he might get disillusioned at our reluctance to buy him rather than loan...any number of possibilities.

No chance at all IMO. He's burned his boats.

Guest palnese

I reckon 8m Euros for Tiote is bollocks, but IF it is true, why did not Ashley sign Ben Arfa up straight away?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dassier is guest on a French football programme tomorrow. Should be interesting.

seems to love the media attention doesn't he

you going to take that off him Dave?

Guest nufcmatty2010

So has he actually commented on wanting to come to us i know he did a while ago but after the man u game he seems like he doesnt wanna ?

Guest VegasToon

I really want Ben Afra.  I have already let my kids watch you tube videos of him and I don't want to see their sad faces if I have to tell them he isn't coming.  Add him and a striker and IMO we have done very well in the transfer window.