Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

I can't remember the Moses story in any real detail but it was a similar situation. Modric slipped through our fingers as did Woodgate and this guy looks like being next.

Guest The Enforcer

It's pretty much accepted that Cleverley is going on loan to Bolton tomorrow. I haven't read around here much so not sure if people are aware. Just responding to someone mentioning him on the last page.

Guest BooBoo

Neil Farrington reckons HBAs advisors have told him to go to Bordeaux now but he really wants to move to us. Dunno where he's got that from mind.

Neil Farrington reckons HBAs advisors have told him to go to Bordeaux now but he really wants to move to us. Dunno where he's got that from mind.

There was one French site talking about a swap between Marseille & Bordeaux for Diarra I think, but was more of an opinion rather than any speculation.

IIRC there was something written about him talking to Habib Beye or something. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

If Cleverley goes to Wigan and Ben Arfa goes to Germany I really hope Hughton has a pretty good Plan B (or should that be Plan C).

Guest MrBrown

It's pretty much accepted that Cleverley is going on loan to Bolton tomorrow. I haven't read around here much so not sure if people are aware. Just responding to someone mentioning him on the last page.

Going to Wigan according to Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1300418/Tom-Cleverley-join-Wigan-loan.html

:suicide:

In some ways if that happens it might not be the worst thing, since it could mean that Ben Arfa's potential arrival becomes more vital- with no plan B.

If Cleverley goes to Wigan and Ben Arfa goes to Germany I really hope Hughton has a pretty good Plan B (or should that be Plan C).

That would be pretty shit.

..and yet entirely plausible.  :undecided:

Guest antz1uk

in hughton we trust...forever the eternal optimist. most signings have come out of the blue and I'm just hoping he has something sorted