Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

So you don't believe those recent quotes from his agent about weirder or a suprise club?

I don't know, my post is irrelevant of that anyway. They can't force him to move to another club. If he rejects these two, they have to send him somewhere.

I think he is more intereted in playing in the Premiership than us specifically. I think this one is dead in the water, especially if so called bigger premier clubs are circling

Guest sicko2ndbest

Thought Fergie said he was 100% happy with his squad? And no further additions would be made.

What he says and what he does never match

So all the French media running with this two or tree club quote and that he has lost his squad number at OM.. I guess they are confident of moving him on. Would be nice to know if we are still one of the three or not, can see this lasting long enough to give Jim White a deadline day hardon.

Guest Roger Kint

Talksport claiming he is DEFINATELY NOT coming here. Finally this thread can end given their perfect record with such stories...... :undecided:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Talksport claiming he is DEFINATELY NOT coming here. Finally this thread can end given their perfect record with such stories...... :undecided:

They are DEFINATELY going off the quotes that are doing the rounds!

I reckon they're right though. Some other club has stepped in.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I reckon they're right though. Some other club has stepped in.

Who though?

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think we'll be getting him anymore, but to take talksport's word on anything is stupid. They were saying he was having a medical last week ffs.

Who took their word for it? They may well be right but nobody is daft enough to agree because they said it

Latest quotes:

"He has the choice between two or three clubs," said sporting director Jose Anigo. "After that, it conditioned to our response because we must come to an agreement with some clubs, this is not done today"

Presumably 'today' means 'at present'.

Latest quotes:

"He has the choice between two or three clubs," said sporting director Jose Anigo. "After that, it conditioned to our response because we must come to an agreement with some clubs, this is not done today"

Wonder if the 'or three clubs' is us if we put in a better offer.

Latest quotes:

So they will agree terms and he gets to choose who he go's to.. nothing new really.. I get the feeling agreeing terms with OM is not an easy thing to do.