Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2010/08/27/newcastle-in-for-robbie-keane-and-ben-arfa-72703-27149218/

Hughton said: There have been some discussions with Ben Arfa and at the moment they are still ongoing.

Hughton added: Ben Arfa is a player who can play in the striker position, the two wide positions or just off the front.

Weve just got to make sure, as I have continually said, that by the time the window shuts we have the squad that is capable of getting us through the down periods when well have injuries.

I highly doubt Hughton would talk about HBA like that if it wasn't very very close to being done. I reckon he's as far as having a medical.

Good stuff.

And not to jump the gun here, but I'd imagine the reason Hughton's press conference was 8.30 this morning would be because he'd be involved with any negotiations today.

well hughtons presser is usually later in the day

And not to jump the gun here, but I'd imagine the reason Hughton's press conference was 8.30 this morning would be because he'd be involved with any negotiations today.

Or he has some date later the day today?

Is he single actually?  :lol:

Not sure, he has a son so he could be married?

He's married.

According to that fella on that other forum, terms are agreed and he's busy having a medical.

Which fella on which forum?

You should read better:

THAT fella on THAT other forum. Any more questions?  :lol:

He's married.

Ok, cheers.  :thup: 

Could have a Friday afternoon affair, though.  :lol:

According to that fella on that other forum, terms are agreed and he's busy having a medical.

Some kid who's been bang on an hour before anything is in the press...he was mentioned on here, some lad call Schweppes or something on nufc-forum

Claims he works in BBC Newcastle news room...so has access to other avenues.  I never believe anyone on forums, however he seems to be an hour ahead with everything related to this transfer so far.

Some kid who's been bang on an hour before anything is in the press...he was mentioned on here, some lad call Schweppes or something on nufc-forum

Claims he works in BBC Newcastle news room...so has access to other avenues.  I never believe anyone on forums, however he seems to be an hour ahead with everything related to this transfer so far.

Don't believe it. He's a total bullshitter and anything he's got right is just a decent guess/coincidence.

Don't believe it. He's a total bullshitter and anything he's got right is just a decent guess/coincidence.

More than likely the case mate...just telling people on here what I've read. :)