Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest malandro

I have no clue who Justin Lockwood is and I have no clue where this thread has been going for that couple of pages.

He gets paid to says things like “come on St James’, make some noise” and “Mollie the magpie has shat its pants”.

I have no clue who Justin Lockwood is and I have no clue where this thread has been going for that couple of pages.

Basically I changed the thread title for a laugh which gave numerous people a near heart attack and now I am being punished.

Justin Lockwood is the NUFC commentator on Real Radio who I had a dissagreement with but its all sorted now and we are chums but Rich has thrown a big spanner in the works.

Jeez.

You are lucky,it's a genius.

*No football videos please*

Wow didn't realize he is that good. I know video clips only highlight the best parts but if he can do half of the moves he did in that video on a fairly consistent basis, he will set the Premiership alight. Seems to be a thinking player too and the best part is if defenders crowd him out, Jonas will have a field day.

The Ben Arfa v Diaby fight video....what an absolutely horrible little bastard HBA looks. He's about 15 and still giving Diaby an earful despite Diaby's mates stopping him from punching his lights out :lol:

The Ben Arfa v Diaby fight video....what an absolutely horrible little bastard HBA looks. He's about 15 and still giving Diaby an earful despite Diaby's mates stopping him from punching his lights out :lol:

Let's hope he has matured a lot since then.