Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pretty sure he had been left out of the France squad as well so a couple of weeks here before the next game.

dont want him if he cant make the french squad.

(yes i'm just teasing. i know he's been dropped due to his didspute and not training etc)

Jesus. 352 pages. Well, at least he signed.

its over 2000 on my phone.

you don't even want to know what my scouter says

http://imgur.com/yTDiA.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont get it....i was probably out at work and being a grown up etc.

Guest neesy111

From the beeb's match report:

The signing of Hatem Ben Arfa on a season-long loan, announced an hour before kick-off, will doubtless lift Geordie spirits further after last weekend's 6-0 evisceration of Aston Villa, and one shudders to think what damage Carroll might inflict when backed by the France international's intelligent midfield scheming.

:thup:

From the beeb's match report:

The signing of Hatem Ben Arfa on a season-long loan, announced an hour before kick-off, will doubtless lift Geordie spirits further after last weekend's 6-0 evisceration of Aston Villa, and one shudders to think what damage Carroll might inflict when backed by the France international's intelligent midfield scheming.

:thup:

*drools*

It's ok, it wasn't a joke made at your expense. 

i know...i was kind of hoping there'd be a linky to what it was and an explaination for us old folk.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

is it worth asking for an explaination for the scouter link and what is scouter ?.....or is that scouter ?

The scouter is the device he's wearing that gives him the reading (of over 9000)

It's ok, it wasn't a joke made at your expense. 

i know...i was kind of hoping there'd be a linky to what it was and an explaination for us old folk.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

is it worth asking for an explaination for the scouter link and what is scouter ?.....or is that scouter ?

The scouter is the device he's wearing that gives him the reading (of over 9000)

ahhhhhh! i see.

This is the best signing we've made in years. I would a) like to congratulate everyone on this forum for what must be the most ridiculously engaging saga of my recent football supporting life and b) give all the mongs at work a massive thumbs up for snorting at the idea that HBA would want to "play for a club like Newcastle". Home + shirt + ordered.

Will it definitely be

Ben Arfa

----37----

?

Wanna order the shirt but his name's not up yet on the official list, dunno if he wears Hatem Ben Arfa or just Arfa or something. Also, why fucking 37?

At his last two clubs, he's worn BEN ARFA on the back.