Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

hello friend newcastle

you have news or photos of the training HBA

thank you

Remember this post is the year of Newcastle United

We don't really spend too much time doing public stuff with our new players so no new pics or anything.

We release training pictures on the official website most Fridays during gameweeks, I'm sure he'll be in one this week :)

There will be no dropping Nolan problem. We've signed him to play left wing, allowing Jonas to slot in at the problematic right back slot after his sucessful spell there over the summer.

thats the least likely thing to happen out of everything i've seen suggested so far.

Pretty sure the lad is taking the piss.

The clue was in the "his sucessful spell there over the summer" bit.  :thup:

What happenned to GHoeberX by the way?

We transferred him to a Valencia board when Kluivert went. Undisclosed fee.

But what did he do when Kluivert retired?

Retired from football message board posting and moved into a one bedroom flat with Kluivert.

What happenned to GHoeberX by the way?

We transferred him to a Valencia board when Kluivert went. Undisclosed fee.

But what did he do when Kluivert retired?

Retired from football message board posting and moved into a one bedroom flat with Kluivert.

Does Kluivert know about this?

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

I think coach has found HBA

As we approach the first game back after the international break on Saturday against Blackpool, the Newcastle manager gave an update on the two recruits on the Magpies recorded later, Hatem Ben Arfa and Cheick Tioti. Regarding the French, Hughton has made it clear that he expected to give free rein to his imagination.

"I am very pleased with these recruits, it gives us more options and we will face in case of injury. We have a team that is strong enough to keep us and even better, is now in our hands. Hatem will give us something different from what we have. He is a player that works intuitively, it gives us the opportunity to play differently on offense, or flat with wingers or attacking midfielder very high, and I love it, "Chris admitted without difficulty Hughton, who has also recorded the arrival of a rookie experience with Sol Campbell.@Hughton

http://www.foot01.com/foot-europeen/angleterre/ben-arfa-est-different-pour-newcastle,59111

I still can't believe we managed to get him in, even if it is on loan. Hopefully we stay up and sign him

I think it will be a big help in attracting other big name players, espescially if he has a successful season.  :frantic:

does anyone know yet whether the deal is based on 25 apps or 25 starts ? also is the extension deal agreed with the player or just a price with his parent club ?.

Would have thought it's 25 Premier League appearances. I'm not sure we'll have agreed a deal with the player yet, doubt his agent would want to do that without knowing what impact he's going to have.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/103937276.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6978739E6CCB2DEECA26433D7EAC1F81EE5C57742841E8768

Looks happy! :)

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/103937288.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6728752FE7EF2933CA26433D7EAC1F81EECC2075CD643871D