Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Under Chris Hughton's management Newcastle already had a tacit agreement to turn the loan arrangement Hatem Ben Arfa the France forward sidelined by a broken leg was signed under last summer into a formal transfer but Pardew is hoping to accelerate that £3.5m deal.

"We are trying to get it done," he said. "I've looked at Ben Arfa and thought, 'This is a great talent who has shown he can play in front of this crowd, and the crowd appreciate what he has got.' He gives us that technical ability that you need to have at this level if you want to do anything in this division. We are looking to finalise it."

After undergoing rehabilitation in Tunisia, Ben Arfa is almost ready to begin training again on Tyneside and is scheduled to return in February. It is hoped he may play again in April or even March.

looking at that and previous quotes it sounds to me like his main motivation for signing him is to win favour with us. which is fine by me obviously.

Guest moussart

Bonjour, je suis un nouveau membre et j'utilise google traduction pour communiquer.

Je suis Français...encore un...Saviez-vous que Toons en arabe veut dire Tunisien...

Je vous lis depuis longtemps et apprécie votre état d'esprit et votre humour.

Guest moussart

Hello, I am a new member and I use google translation to communicate.

I'm French ... still ... Did you know that in Arabic means Toons Tunisian ...

I read a long time and appreciate your spirit and your humor.

Bonjour, je suis un nouveau membre et j'utilise google traduction pour communiquer.

Je suis Français...encore un...Saviez-vous que Toons en arabe veut dire Tunisien...

Je vous lis depuis longtemps et apprécie votre état d'esprit et votre humour.

Bienvenue monsieur.

Guest moussart

artists are the most beautiful branch of the tree of humanity and the most easy to break ... so busy you many Athem!

artists are the most beautiful branch of the tree of humanity and the most easy to break ... so busy you many Athem!

Personally I think Ben arfa is the most beautiful branch of the tree, and de Jong is some cuntish kid who climbs all over it and snaps branches off...... I'm still upset :(