Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa is probably the most 2 footed player we've had here in years, random but true.

fumaca ?...equally bad with either foot.

seriously...martins ? we didn't know which foot he favoured till knocking a satellite out the sky with that pen at everton.

fumaca ?...equally bad with either foot.

seriously...martins ? we didn't know which foot he favoured till knocking a satellite out the sky with that pen at everton.

Seriously, Ben Arfa is stronger with his left foot but his right foot is still as good as most right footers.  He's a player that you can't force onto his weak foot and relax.

Ben Arfa is probably the most 2 footed player we've had here in years, random but true.

He rarely ever used his right foot in his few games for us. Ball was almost glued to his left.

Didn't one of our players, either Nolan or Barton, describe him as being like Kinkladze. Very one footed but can do a lot with that one left foot?

He rarely ever used his right foot in his few games for us. Ball was almost glued to his left.

Didn't one of our players, either Nolan or Barton, describe him as being like Kinkladze. Very one footed but can do a lot with that one left foot?

It was Nolan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9012429.stm

Didn't HBA score that France goal just before joining us with his right foot..?

Scored with his left foot against Norway.

He knows, but it's nice to remind Kaizero. FUCK YOU NORWAY! ;)

Nah.

Memory playing tricks on me then..  :idiot2:

If I remember correctly there was a version on Youtube that that was mirrored for some reason. That would result in it seeming like his right foot, right?

Nah.

Memory playing tricks on me then..  :idiot2:

If I remember correctly there was a version on Youtube that that was mirrored for some reason. That would result in it seeming like his right foot, right?

Left

Scored with his left foot against Norway.

He knows, but it's nice to remind Kaizero. FUCK YOU NORWAY! ;)

We won that match. :lol:

Didn't Caulkin say this was going to be confirmed by the club today?

Just said 'next week'. I also read somewhere that (Pie & M)Ashley was coming in to discuss transfers with Pardew either today or tomorrow.. so I guess it'll get rubber stamped then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Still bank holiday, man! Clubs can't register new players with the FA until tomorrow (unless they were free agents).