Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just saying that he's just a Football Manager player and not as good as Welbeck

Have they been smoking a bunch of crack or something?

They're mackems. There's not much more explanation needed, is there?

Guest Haris Vuckic

The mackems are utterly shitting themselves tbh.

They are calling him worse than shite but it's just wishful thinking.

Hell, I'd take him even if he wasn't on track to be back this year.  He'll still have class, and even if he isn't the same player, Ben Arfa in a wheel chair and a ventilator would still be twice the player Alan Smith is.

did smith cost us £5million aswell or was it even £6million? if we get hatem for the same or possible less than we got smith for it shows what a massive steal this is :)

Hell, I'd take him even if he wasn't on track to be back this year.  He'll still have class, and even if he isn't the same player, Ben Arfa in a wheel chair and a ventilator would still be twice the player Alan Smith is.

did smith cost us £5million aswell or was it even £6million? if we get hatem for the same or possible less than we got smith for it shows what a massive steal this is :)

the wheel chair and the ventilator would be twice the player than Alan Smith

2) I hate to say it, but it is almost certain that Hatem will not be the same player as before.  This won't mean that he won't be effective, but it will mean that he isn't as explosive as he was before the injury.  Time will tell if he's worth the 5 milli, but I'm happy to take a flyer on him and really hope for him to become the best player he can be (even though it probably won't be the best player his old self could have been) in a Newcastle shirt.

Henrik Larsson.

Almsot the exact same injury, went on to become an even better player.

Or what a massive rip off Smudge was.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

£6.5m :lol:

The mackems are utterly shitting themselves tbh.

They are calling him worse than shite but it's just wishful thinking.

"older than yet inferior to Danny Welbeck"

Fucking knackers.

Quote of the year to be honest. :lol:

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Or what a massive rip off Smudge was.

I can confirm  :facepalm:

business is business and English are very hard on this game

not like those cretins leaders of Marseille