Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stop posting about Hodgson wanting HBA, man. It was boring in August.

Hodgson apparantly wants HBA and has admired him for a number of years

Now its boring in January as well!

It's a bit hard when we've agreed to sign him though.

Source? :razz:

I'm just saying - he's on loan here currently. Going off the 'reports', we have a deal in place (a loan to buy if you will) whereby we sign him at the end of the season. If we don't sign him in January, it doesn't mean Liverpool can jump in and buy him - the loan contract still applies until the Summer regardless.

i doubt it would be binding on the player though.

Well yeah, but the way sicko was going on you'd think if we don't sign him this week, he can go to Liverpool before the end of January.

SSN say it's happening today. Alex Quinn keeps coughing, has something stuck in her throat, semen I suspect.

That just reads like you're an expert in having semen stuck in your throat, tbh.

SSN say it's happening today. Alex Quinn keeps coughing, has something stuck in her throat, semen I suspect.

That just reads like you're an expert in having semen stuck in your throat, tbh.

:lol: A semen connoisseur

Guest pont-toon

:lol: A semen connoisseur

ala Ronaldinho who iirc is able to lob semen from over 40 yards

I don't think the club tends to announce a signng as soon as it is made.  I think they will choose the "right" moment.

When is the ''right'' moment?

Guest Roger Kint

I don't think the club tends to announce a signng as soon as it is made.  I think they will choose the "right" moment.

When is the ''right'' moment?

Few hours before KO tonight should be a canny boost to fans tbh.

Caulkin:

Alan Pardew's 1st signing to be announced shorty. If you've been paying attention, won't come as a huge surprise. #NUFC

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: