Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

FYI... kitbag.com has this seasons shirt with £10 off and free Premier League badges and name and number!

I've shamelessly impulse-ordered one!

I'm sure the FCB's will be happy you did.

You'd imagine Ben Arfa was given reassurances about the direction of the club for him to want to commit long-term, and I'm guessing telling him that he'll be playing with Carroll is one of the things that won it.

They forgot to mention it would be Roy Carroll not wor Andy.

:lol: :lol:

FYI... kitbag.com has this seasons shirt with £10 off and free Premier League badges and name and number!

I'm sure the FCB's will be happy you did.

I know, I feel ashamed but happy.

FWIW my girlfriend got me an NUFC rubber duck for christmas, so actually I had already broken the boycoutt.

I'm getting one as well. I have not seen us sign a player like this since Robert and even then it took me a few games to realize how special he was. HBA was great from the word go!

Well done to all involved, Mike, Derek, Pardew and Houghton (if he was the one who spotted him in the first place?). Hope this won't be our last. Will be happy with one more striker and a few backups.

Guest Geordiesned

For once it would appear that the club has got their PR right over announcing a signing. All media outlets released the story at 10am and local media must have known in advance as they all had pre-prepared stories with quotes to release at 10.

Guest pont-toon

cracking signing and a great coup for nufc - as well as his contribution on the football pitch Ben Arfa signing on a permanent deal is a statement of intent which can help persuade other quality players to also sign for the club as well as showing  Andy carroll that we mean business and he doesnt have to leave for the likes of spurs.

its a canny birthday present anarl - 3 points tonight will do me nicely to round off a good day  :clap2: