Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope I'm wrong, but can't help having a bad feeling about this. Just have to wait and see.

As someone pointed out in another thread, my fears may be a result of Pardew's comments about injuries and recoveries.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I hope I'm wrong, but can't help having a bad feeling about this. Just have to wait and see.

As someone pointed out in another thread, my fears may be a result of Pardew's comments about injuries and recoveries.

He'll be fine. He wants to be here.

I don't mind Ben Arfa doing his rehabilitation in France but I'll be annoyed if he isn't using this time to learn English.

I find it strange that he doesn't stay in Newcastle. What about getting to know his team mates and the city better?

I don't think we should underestimate the mental impact of an injury like the one HBA sustained.

Who wouldn't want to recuperate in familiar surroundings, close to friends and family? I'd rather him recover and begin to regain fitness somewhere where he's happy and where he knows people well, and then bring him over here when he's ready, both physically and mentally.

At the end of the day he's been out injured (and presumably back in France) for three months already when he agreed to sign on a permanent basis, under this wage structure too.

This whole thing doesn't concern me in the slightest. Also, as was mentioned in the Graham Carr thread, the way HBA is being treated by the club has come across very positively in the French media too, surely this can only be beneficial when targetting any Ligue 1 players this summer?

One would like to know in detail how he's doing, is he still just doing light running/jogging? Only stuff i've heard is Pardews comments that he's still some way off and might not even play until late april if at all.

I wanna know more, and i want to know now. Would love to read a long interview with him about his rehab and how things are going, what is he up to during the days, what's his thoughts and so on. NOW god damnit!

Will look class in the Championship next year, until January.

We will end up loaning him out to a club in France next season to cover his wages with a future fee set. Unless we see him again this season he's played his last game for us.

Will look class in the Championship next year, until January.

We will end up loaning him out to a club in France next season to cover his wages with a future fee set. Unless we see him again this season he's played his last game for us.

Pardew won't 'risk' him this season.

Guest BooBoo

No point in pissing about with him anymore like, just get him back. He would have been fit for the Wolves game imo but we've become far too complacent over recent weeks, letting him go back to France symbolises it imo.

There's good posts and there's bad posts.

And sometimes there's just random rambling pigshit like the one above.

Pardew didn't want to risk another injury in should've been a dull end to the season. At what point does he change his mind? It's mighty close down here....

Depending on results we might see him against Birmingham and West Brom. Doubt it, but as you mention we might need to.

Ben Arfa doesnt play = Championshit

Ben Arfa does play = maybe Championshit

He's our only hope at the moment.

Don't be daft man.

Hey man, dont you be daft.

This is Newcastle-Online and here Ben Arfa is god, so just go with the flow.

Guest mimifrench

http://jarilitmanen.football.fr/post/2011/03/20/De-Cantona-%C3%A0-Ben-Arfa

This is a very interesting article writing by a person who played with ben arfa when he was a kid. Sorry but i can't translate it, it is too long.

But the main idea is that he thinks ben arfa is a kind of "misunderstood genius" and he pointes out the problem of the formation in France and the fact that the coaches are bad (which is very true) because they base their tactics on physical things more than technical.

http://www.sports.fr/cmc/scanner/football/201112/newcastle-ben-arfa-en-velo-a-clairefontaine_340827.html?popup

Here is an article that says Ben arfa is in clairefontaine and he was cycling this afternoon while the french team is training there.

This is a very interesting article writing by a person who played with ben arfa when he was a kid. Sorry but i can't translate it, it is too long.

But the main idea is that he thinks ben arfa is a kind of "misunderstood genius" and he pointes out the problem of the formation in France and the fact that the coaches are bad (which is very true) because they base their tactics on physical things more than technical.

This seems to be a recurring theme the world over. Originally I thought it was a British disease, but apparently Brazilian coaches are lambasted for it too, now you say the same for the French.

http://www.sports.fr/cmc/scanner/football/201112/newcastle-ben-arfa-en-velo-a-clairefontaine_340827.html?popup

Here is an article that says Ben arfa is in clairefontaine and he was cycling this afternoon while the french team is training there.

Thanks for the update as well mimi.  O0

Cycling avec un pomme?

Why are you asking me this question ? I don't understand sorry

Sorry, just a joke.

One of our other players (Shola Ameobi) is famous for cycling with an apple.

Someone must have the picture?