Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's going to be an interview with him live on Canal Plus at 7.25 French time this evening. Hopefully there'll be quotes from it online soon afterwards!

need to get mimi on the case.

I hope for the following next season

Forster                   

New  -    Willi  -  Colo      -Enrique

Barton    -    Ireland  -  Tiote  -  New

HBA

New

IF HBA and Ireland deliver and we avoid buying flops, this is a team that's capable of Europe, with ease to..:)

Forster                   

HBA

New

IF HBA and Ireland deliver and we avoid buying flops, this is a team that's capable of Europe, with ease to..:)

So you would drop Simpson, Nolan and Jonas but play Ireland?

Guest Flatline

Forster                     

New   -    Willi   -   Colo      -Enrique

Barton    -    Ireland   -  Tiote   -  New

HBA

New

agreed but I think Nolan will be in the starting XI no matter what unfortunately. its a love-hate relationship for me, he is like Inzaghi.

Utter shit but keeps banging in goals  :lol:

Dont know why people are even bothered making up teams for next season without Nolan. AP has already confirmed that Nolan will be our captain next season. He will be a starter, just realise that please!

Guest Flatline

Unfortunately that is true, and it will forever limit our potensial because of Nolans lack of fitness and ability to control the midfield.

As Dave pointed out, he's an utter fantasist masquerading under his new username. Won't be long before he's back with his (fourth?) variation.

Unfortunately that is true, and it will forever limit our potensial because of Nolans lack of fitness and ability to control the midfield.

What limited your potential at school? Reading and writing?

Potensial.

Forster                    

New   -    Willi   -   Colo      -Enrique

Barton    -    Ireland   -  Tiote   -  New

HBA

New

Simpson has fared quite ok this season. But that's mainly because people had no expectations of him either. Imo he doesn't have what it takes to fulfill what's demanded of  a modern back. They've become an important instrument in attack. I've observed that some teams prefer to use 5 midfield players when they're meeting tough opponents. And we'll use a similar formation next season too, with HBA as an AM. But this formation require much from the lb and rb who must support the attack. Chelsea, ManU and Everton use this formation and we all now how instrumental Baines, Evra and Cole are in attack.. Simpson on the other hand doesn't have the technique need to master this role..

Ireland is worth the risk. He will be cheap, and if he finds his form, we have a fantastic player..

Forster                     

New   -    Willi   -   Colo      -Enrique

Barton    -    Ireland   -  Tiote   -  New

HBA

New

Simpson has fared quite ok this season. But that's mainly because people had no expectations of him either. Imo he doesn't have what it takes to fulfill what's demanded of  a modern back. They've become an important instrument in attack. I've observed that some teams prefer to use 5 midfield players when they're meeting tough opponents. And we'll use a similar position next season too, with HBA as an AM. But this formation require much from the lb and rb who must support the attack. Chelsea, ManU and Everton use this formation and we all now how instrumental Baines, Evra and Cole are in attack.. Simpson on the other hand doesn't have the technique need to master this role..

Ireland is worth the risk. He will be cheap, and if he finds his form, we have a fantastic player..

What do those mentioned all have in common?

As Dave pointed out, he's an utter fantasist masquerading under his new username. Won't be long before he's back with his (fourth?) variation.

???

Guest Flatline

was just stating my opinion, why the hate?

edit: realised I spelled potential wrong. Im from Norway, have a field-day...

Poor show, obviously my Norwegian is brilliant :lol:

Forster                   

HBA

New

:lol:

Guest Flatline

Poor show, obviously my Norwegian is brilliant :lol:

I do know how potential is spelled, im not a complete mackem. Just went a bit fast there while watching a movie!