Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

can imagine there'll be a synchronized wankfest going on in wearside at the moment

There is a thread on RTG.

well theres a suprise...probably doesnt matter to them, sessegnon is far superior

Guest Haris Vuckic

can imagine there'll be a synchronized wankfest going on in wearside at the moment

I wouldn't have thought so, they've got far too much dignity and class to do things like that remember

Family club

I wouldn't have thought so, they've got far too much dignity and class to do things like that remember

"Just let Cattermole go through him on derby day and his season will be over." :no:

He's starting to look like as big a liability as Marcelino was. How long now before the rank and file turn?

There isn't a smiley that sums up the unbelievable shiteness of this post.

there is............. :fishing:

"Just let Cattermole go through him on derby day and his season will be over." :no:

As if he could get past Tiote to do that.

Don't know why everyones flipping out, the club said it wasn't serious and whenever players return from long term injuries they are prone to picking up knocks.

In fairness, by all accounts it was a very poor challenge what any player could have been injured by.

Don't know why everyones flipping out, the club said it wasn't serious and whenever players return from long term injuries they are prone to picking up knocks.

Because thats what they want you to think  :idiot2: they silenced Ryder last night and now their here.................................

Guest Antec

Really hope he's OK. Will properly knock the shine off the new season starting if he's out for 3 months plus.

Be like a new signing when he comes back though

Guest Wearside

Aye,just like the "dignity" and "class" numerous posters on here showed last Sunday when O'Shea got injured and you couldn't contain your delight.

What goes around,comes around.

Aye,just like the "dignity" and "class" numerous posters on here showed last Sunday when O'Shea got injured and you couldn't contain your delight.

but we just claim to be ordinary football supporters who can never really aspire to the 'class' of safc's fans.

Guest Antec

:lol:

He's got some of you there, like.

He might have if some idiot on the smb hadn't started a thread going on about how much more class they have than the mags

Guest taps01

Bore off

As if he could get past Tiote to do that.

In American Football terms, we could use HBA as our QB and Tiote as his blocker!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ben Arfa was a victim of a horror tackle. O'Shea slightly twinged his hamstring. If you can't see the difference you are a complete moron.