Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

6 weeks out is the word on the street.

For a twisted ankle?

Ankle ligaments affect balance. If they're not right you just keep going over on them and causing long term damage. Like I said earlier, due to his previous injury, there's no way they'll take any risks.

I'm going to try and stay positive about all this. Hope the 6 weeks out rumour has no substance (although Crumpy's sources concerning injuries are usually accurate :( )

I bet he's going to miss the start of the season, at the least.

:sadnod:

Why?

Last season. Think the nonesense about Ben Arfa being x weeks away from comeback, which then never happened, of course. Even the Carroll thigh injury seemed a bit fishy.

The Carroll thigh injury that he still had for a few weeks at Liverpool?

i might be wrong here, but didn't pardew set a time for his injury to clear-up, but  then we were told it was a bit worse than thought? I wasn't implying that he wasn't injured or anything.

Or it just could be my memory.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think it will do him good

He took a strong challenge on his leg and it didn't re-fracture

Minor ligament damage is a small price to pay for an improved mentality

I think it will do him good

He took a strong challenge on his leg and it didn't re-fracture

Minor ligament damage is a small price to pay for an improved mentality

Will have to see. Getting injured from twats that cant keep up with him over and over might get to him slightly tbh

Hope not.

Guest VegasToon

ToonArmyAmerica Toon Army America

Ran into Ben Arfa in the hotel lobby. Was in good mood and said looks like maybe 3 weeks. #nufc @nufcfans

While it's not good news it's quite fitting that the two areas where we should be strengthening, up front and left back, is where we have suffered injuries to players who might have been pencilled in as excuses not to buy. Ben Arfa up front and Ferguson as left back cover.

Guest jeffers09

ToonArmyAmerica Toon Army America

Ran into Ben Arfa in the hotel lobby. Was in good mood and said looks like maybe 3 weeks. #nufc @nufcfans

Reliable...