Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Getting sick of hearing perma-crock about him like. He uffers from an absolute monstrosity of a tackle which breaks his leg and ends his season in September and then suffers another nasty tackle in his second game back causing a twisted ankle. There's fuck all he could do about them. He'd only be a perma-crock if he was constantly picking up stuff like muscle injuries in training etc.

Will the club medical staff not be split between Holland and the States? Can't imagine there'd be anyone at the club to take a proper look at him. Might as well send him home while everyone's away.

Good point.

Getting sick of hearing perma-crock about him like. He uffers from an absolute monstrosity of a tackle which breaks his leg and ends his season in September and then suffers another nasty tackle in his second game back causing a twisted ankle. There's f*** all he could do about them. He'd only be a perma-crock if he was constantly picking up stuff like muscle injuries in training etc.

It's morons that make those comments.

Just seen the Kansas highlights on the official site. Real shame he's picked up that knock, looked very quick for his chance where he hit the post.

Also found the video of him against Blackpool, obviously overshadowed by the Everton game but still some fantastic ability on show.

I know we don't know how bad or not the injury is yet.  Like somebody has already said, the hard tackle will do him more good then harm long term as long as the injury isn't bad because he now knows that he can take a tackle.  I think we'll see the best of him quite soon in the league as he'll be able to concentrate on his game instead of his former injury.

No problem with him getting injured during games from challenges, it's part of football. It's when players pick up shitty muscle strains and the likes then we should start asking questions.

should have sent him back and looked elsewhere after he was raped by De jong. he'll never be fully fit again and now we have another weak legged injury prone player on our books that will drain cash for wages and medical and never play. much like smith and owen

should have sent him back and looked elsewhere after he was raped by De jong. he'll never be fully fit again and now we have another weak legged injury prone player on our books that will drain cash for wages and medical and never play. much like smith and owen

:colo:

Guest mimifrench

Could someone explain me please what happened to Ben arfa ?

I just came back yesterday from holidays and i was in a place with no internet and almost no tv, during 3 weeks...

Is his injury serious ?

I just came back yesterday from holidays and i was in a place with no internet and almost no tv, during 3 weeks...

Is his injury serious ?

He received a late tackle on his ankle during our first game in the USA. Stretchered off and flown home. Current thinking is it will be a few weeks out.

Is his injury serious ?

All signs point to not serious but we don't know for sure.

:fishing:

Guest mimifrench

Is his injury serious ?

He received a late tackle on his ankle during our first game in the USA. Stretchered off and flown home. Current thinking is it will be a few weeks out.

So he played during the US tour ? Was he any good ?

Is his injury serious ?

Yes and yes.

Guest benarfaNUFC

Is his injury serious ?

Yes and yes.

Sporting Kansas City v Newcastle United (Wednesday 20th July 2011) youtube

Guest mimifrench

Is his injury serious ?

Yes and yes.

Thank you, but i think i read that he played against another team before the match against kansas city...

He is an absolute unlucky boy...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is his injury serious ?

Yes and yes.

Thank you, but i think i read that he played against another team before the match against kansas city...

He is an absolute unlucky boy...

He played against Darlington aswell.