Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can someone change the poll to "how many games before he's crocked again"

I'll go for three.

And yes, I think he's a wonderful player, will be a credit to the team, blah, blah, blah.

What an incredibly s*** post.

What's s*** about it?

Just everything. From the opening sentence to the 'blah blah blah'.

Boring, predictable and er boring. Pretty much like 99% of your posts though, so shouldnt be too suprised.

So, how many games do you think he'll remain fit for? I genuinely hope every game but just can't see it. Simple really. He can't survive a hard a tackle by the looks of it. The hatchet men will have his card marked already.

Literally at my desk shaking my head at your post.

Do you think he'll play 20 games this season?

Yes, with ease.

The statement 'he cant survive a hard tackle' is laughable.

It's been shown to be very accurate so far mind.

Has it? Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of French football. You watched every game of his, yeah?

I'd never heard of him before he joined us but in his NUFC career Crumpy's statement is very accurate.

Guest icemanblue

I'll go for three.

And yes, I think he's a wonderful player, will be a credit to the team, blah, blah, blah.

What's s*** about it?

Boring, predictable and er boring. Pretty much like 99% of your posts though, so shouldnt be too suprised.

So, how many games do you think he'll remain fit for? I genuinely hope every game but just can't see it. Simple really. He can't survive a hard a tackle by the looks of it. The hatchet men will have his card marked already.

Yes, with ease.

Has it? Wouldn't have had you down as a fan of French football. You watched every game of his, yeah?

I'd never heard of him before he joined us but in his NUFC career Crumpy's statement is very accurate.

Are you for real? :lol:

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

What do you mean?

As Crumpy states his NUFC career has been nearly all spent on the treatment table.

Ronaldo used to get kicked form pillar to post when he played for Man Utd yet i can't remember him missing too many games.

As regards not knowing who he was why would i?

I'd never heard of Tiote, Cabaye or Marveux either.

Personally I'd give him at least a good three 90 minute matches in reserves before putting him back in the side. He needs to get that fitness up and harden those legs a little just in case, looking forward to his return :)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'll go for three.

What's s*** about it?

Yes, with ease.

What do you mean?

As Crumpy states his NUFC career has been nearly all spent on the treatment table.

Ronaldo used to get kicked form pillar to post when he played for Man Utd yet i can't remember him missing too many games.

As regards not knowing who he was why would i?

I'd never heard of Tiote, Cabaye or Marveux either.

Did you watch the Everton game? Took a few considerable knocks there like.