Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Laughable!

I just want the fella to be included on merit, not on past glories for other clubs.

Get in the reserves, graft and come back on fire.

It's not a hard concept really.

GET IN THE RESERVES!!11

Laughable!

I just want the fella to be included on merit, not on past glories for other clubs.

Without seeing him train every day, you have no idea whether he merits a place or not.

Guest Geordiesned

I don't think I've seen anybody "write him off"?

Same. Few people who were at match give opinions on his performance > few people who weren't slag them off for writing him off! Ridiculous.

Sounds about as anonymous as Best vs Wigan

Not sure what game you watched, but Best put in a better performance than Ba, Ben Arfa and Shola on Saturday.

Best was really unlucky to be the one subbed against Wigan, he put in a good shift. Should have finished that header like, but that's par for the course with any striker.

He put in a good shift and I really like him, but with the players we've now got in midfield, I'd pick Demba every time, as his movement is.fantastic.

Laughable!

Nah your attitude comes off as that of someone that see's him as being expendable though. You talk of his attitude not being perfect & have suggested getting rid of him because of it very easily.

You're trying so hard to go against the grain of giving him any respect due to his previous, that it comes off as slightly laughable.

OFCOURSE him being lauded as being one of the most naturally talented footballers around is taken into consideration, at his best hes potentially above our current standing as a club. His reputation in france is probably the reason we've just picked up half of the class players that have helped us to 4th & already raised our standard as a club. The only reason we got him was due to the fact that he's perhaps not the easiest person to manage.

Yet at the first slight unconfirmed reports of any trouble you start talking about getting rid? Yeah i wonder why you got a bad reaction.

Pardew has been saying that Ben Arfa has been great in training - prior to the Wigan game anyway!

Could be absolutely relative though. He just came back from a 1year 2 month injury. That he is back to training as a professional footballer is good in itself. It takes time to get the condition up. And people who has been out of training for a sustansial period of time know what happends with your mind when you get really tired and use most of your focus to move your feet around. He is a professional footballer and it's expected from him to have physical condition good enough to play games and still be awake. But he's been out. Lets respect it and for me? hope he can really make an impact on our play from christmas out.

His playstyle aswell and dribbling also is alot down to what the defender does as he isn't a ronaldo esque show off dribler type and more of an suarez/messi dribler type wich uses what stance the defender allready got to his advantage. It will come back once he regain his fully fitness.

Guest Roger Kint

I dont exist to Ian W, mag kernt.

???

Think he meant me, i forgot to add him to the list of posters i agreed with after your comment. If not then i cant help you................mag kernt ;)

Fucking Christmas Tree and his love for the reserves, Jesus.

There's a meme there somewhere

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/39e/7a3/358/resized/christmas-tree-meme-generator-gifted-french-international-back-to-fitness-he-can-fuck-off-until-he-s-played-10-games-for-the-reserves-567307.jpg?1319723141.jpg