Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If there's one thing you shouldn't doubt about Ben Arfa, it's his footballing intelligence.

And if there is one thing you should doubt its Baggios footballing intelligence.

Come and tell me about it when you go to games. O0

:lol:

First of all, I've been to SJP. Put a lot of money to get there so don't come with that bullshit.

Second of all, what the hell does that have to do with footballing intelligence. :lol:

You've been there once? Not even a part timer.

So instead of looking for Ba he tried to beat the defender again and lost it.

Brilliant ball retention that. :lol:

You underestimate the lad's intelligence : He was looking for Ba and when he tried to beat the last defender, he was still looking for Ba and the perfect pass. He failed and will fail again in similar situations. But when it

succeeds, and it will, you just sit on your sofa and appreciate how pure pleasure football is

I hope he does soon as he's played in 6 games at SJP so far and done next to nothing in all of them.

aye, soon but unfortunately you'll disappear from this thread and I will desperatly ask where are you  :lol:

10 games for us now and how many assists?

Man, I thought you was a serious poster.

If I didn't follow Newcastle, I would conclude, reading you, he played 10 fully games without scoring the winning goal at Goodison.

How many assists though in those 10 games?

Baggio clearly has never played football at a decent level. Whatever he does with the ball at that moment the defender will be on him either blocking the pass or throwing himself at him. If Ben Arfa wanted to make that play, he would've had to done it right after his first touch where Ba had acres to run in, however, Distin would've gotten the better of him and also it's all easier to do from when looking from above then when on the pitch.

If there's one thing you shouldn't doubt about Ben Arfa, it's his footballing intelligence.

And if there is one thing you should doubt its Baggios footballing intelligence.

Come and tell me about it when you go to games. O0

:lol:

First of all, I've been to SJP. Put a lot of money to get there so don't come with that bullshit.

Second of all, what the hell does that have to do with footballing intelligence. :lol:

You've been there once? Not even a part timer.

:troll:

Where do you even begin?

By arguing for or against the point being debated.

Anyone can simply put a one line slag comment it.

Amazes me the number of people who post in this particular thread but say nowt.

The last 10  or 20 pages seem to imply posters can post in here as long as they are praising or foretelling the good things that WILL come, but can't if you want to discuss his actual performance or how he might fit in etc.

People whining about views different to their own is pathetic. Either enjoy a healthy Internet debate or post nothing would be my advice.

Too much preciousness.

Baggio clearly has never played football at a decent level. Whatever he does with the ball at that moment the defender will be on him either blocking the pass or throwing himself at him. If Ben Arfa wanted to make that play, he would've had to done it right after his first touch where Ba had acres to run in, however, Distin would've gotten the better of him and also it's all easier to do from when looking from above then when on the pitch.

How did you know Distin would have got the better of him?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where do you even begin?

The last 10  or 20 pages seem to imply posters can post in here as long as they are praising or foretelling the good things that WILL come, but can't if you want to discuss his actual performance or how he might fit in etc.

People whining about views different to their own is pathetic. Either enjoy a healthy Internet debate or post nothing would be my advice.

Too much preciousness.

Yeah, alright.

It's completely bizarre that you're having a go at people for 'defending' Ben Arfa while you're going the complete other way and picking apart each and every intricate detail from his hugely limited gametime in order to criticise his performances and come to wild conclusions like he doesn't have a footballing brain. The way you're going on is far worse than the fanboys who want to give a player leeway as he's reintroduced to the side following a long term injury. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy of what you posted in the Gosling thread when 90% of people in there are being far more balanced and sensible than you have in this thread.

Got to hope this is conscious wummery.

Lets recap so I can get my head round this. So far Ben Arfa has -

Refused to play for the reserves

Refused to play on the Wing

Fell out with Pardew

Does not work hard enough

Is too Greedy with the ball

Doesnt have a footballing brain

Lied about relatives being ill

From this, I can only conclude that a couple on here, by couple I mean Baggio and moreso Christmas Tree have Level 2 Downs.

Just one touch needed and a simple chip over in to space, I'm pretty sure Ba backed off a little too leaving any ball dropped over his right hand side plenty of space for him to run in to.

OK then, here's one touch later.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5438/benarfaandbac.jpg

Where's the simple chip into space?

And even if he could have, Ba is offside in both of those frames.

Guest tunisia

Then Ba pulls into the middle, post a screen shot of that.

This?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3734/benarfaandba.jpg

Just one touch needed and a simple chip over in to space, I'm pretty sure Ba backed off a little too leaving any ball dropped over his right hand side plenty of space for him to run in to.

Ba is just 2 meters out of the game:) and Ben Arfa is locked to a pass forward.

Baggio, I have an admiration for the player named Baggio, so please, if you take this nickname is as smart a player as there you show us especially your inability to understand an off game, not understand the tactics to keep the ball to break the game for the opponent, and not see that Ben Arfa can make a pass to a player caught between three players when it is no longer out of the game

OK then, here's one touch later.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5438/benarfaandbac.jpg

Where's the simple chip into space?

The one touch where he moved closer to the defender thinking of beating him rather than looking for the pass you mean.

Where do you even begin?

Too much preciousness.

Lots of people have given very good answers back to you and you just ignore them.

Baggio why are you going on and on about this pass to ba? do you not think there are many reasons why he didnt pass? Confidence to make the pass may be down at the moment, maybe pardew told him to keep the ball and run down the clock so he didnt wana attempt a pass and mess it up leading to another everton attack?

The fact your focusing so much on one particular missed pass opportunity just proves how little time ben arfa has been on the field and how few moments there are to discuss. Somene said it earlier theres barely anything to discuss about him at the moment because it is far too early to prove he is class or shit post injury.

Maybe after he has a few starts in a row then you have more evidence to mount your "argument"

Who fucking cares about these 4 fucking frames ffs maaaaaaaan, it's one occasion of a potential pass that never was. One fucking occasion! You're all on crack man. Cracked up to the fucking eyeballs. I need some crack.