Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest hatem garrincha

If there's one thing you shouldn't doubt about Ben Arfa, it's his footballing intelligence.

And if there is one thing you should doubt its Baggios footballing intelligence.

Come and tell me about it when you go to games. O0

Why is that so important? Does every cretin with a season ticket automatically have a better understanding of the game because he's sat looking at it at the ground?

Yes, he has a better off sides appreciation.

If there's one thing you shouldn't doubt about Ben Arfa, it's his footballing intelligence.

And if there is one thing you should doubt its Baggios footballing intelligence.

Come and tell me about it when you go to games. O0

Why is that so important? Does every cretin with a season ticket automatically have a better understanding of the game because he's sat looking at it at the ground?

Aye leave it alone. The guy clearly wanted to act like a prick, was just the wrong moment.

While I thought he did well in his cameo, Baggio has a point in that passage of play.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6209/skrmklippu.png

At this point, if he plays it forward with his preferred left foot in the space behind Distin, Ba is almost certain to get there first (he already has his speed up, and as we see in the following frames, goes past Distin).

Not that I really see the point in nitpicking in one passage of play, we won, and Ben Arfa made a decent cameo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think it's a bit more difficult than some believe and it's not at all the kind of time in a game to try. Keep the ball were his instructions and rightfully so.

Its also on 89 minutes, he may have made the decsion to run the line with his dribbling ability to run the clock down, he may have also been told this from the touch line.

Everyone needs to stop being gay on this thread and just wait and see.

I personally think he will come good for us, he just needs a bit of time.

Also people on here should be allowed to question his ability without being dragged into fanboy arguments.

Guest bimpy474

Ahhhhhhhhhhh it looks like the conclusion is Benny boy is shit and should drummed out of the club, out of the country and the universe.

Your all mentalist :D

benarfanufc10 :huff:

ben arfa go on loan if not plays , pardew dreams  top 6 in pl with obertan best jonas :o

It's shame the treatment of chris and the fan is amnesic .Chris>Pardew

The génius who is martins35 years  :rolleyes: nolan :crazy2: owen the usurper of the ballon d'or :naughty: duffy the dog

Nufc is good team in 80's gascoigne waddle ..90's shearer asprilla ginola solano but 2000's  :blackeye:

know nowt.

I honestly cannot understand how he has "done nothing" or worse. It was Ben Arfa's introduction at Tottenham that led to Ameobi's goal and you could see already how much of an asset he is going to be. It was him who allowed us to relieve pressure and keep possession of the ball against Everton. Him being a "poor team player" is such crap, team playing does not mean sprinting to track back and making sliding challenges. At one point a minute or so prior to the goal he pulls four players from their respective positions and around him. Imagine how much of an asset he is going to be against teams when you can open up space like that for players such as Cabaye, Marveaux and Ba. His attacking play will offer so much to our team play in general it will be unreal.

He was average against Spurs and gave the ball away a ridiculous amount of times.

The reason we picked up against Spurs is because they had just scored so we opened up more and went for it, you could easily say it was AMeobi's introduction that changed the game since he performed better and got the winning goal but lets defend Ben Arfa.

it's worth defending him against the shite that you and the man child have been spouting recently. well, it used to be worth it until it became obvious you're both horrendous wums.

When you're 2-1 up with a minute left and struggling to hang onto possession, the obvious thing to do is to play a speculative attacking pass to an offside striker. :lol:

particularly when you're manager's just told you to keep the ball above all else

Also people on here should be allowed to question his ability without being dragged into fanboy arguments.

Quoted for truth and clarity.

Guest hatem garrincha

Questioning his ability with arguments like he didn't make an assist during the few minutes he had on the pitch at

City last year ? Bof, bof, bof.

I think the real issue is not whether he is a very talented player (he clearly is) it is whether he can fit in to the style we play. We've got a very good run going and, so far, it is has been based on a way of playing that involves our attacking players doing a fair amount of breaking up. He doesn't do that sort of stuff. As it stands right now with the way we play he looks like a a bit of a luxury player.

Although we are winning games and looking good, there's also been times where we've looked pretty toothless in attack (Ba aside).

I've got no doubt that when back to his best Ben Arfa in place of Obertan or Best will improve us greatly (and I'm a big Best supporter).

EDIT: Too many Bests in one sentence there.

Questioning his ability with arguments like he didn't make an assist during the few minutes he had on the pitch at

City last year ? Bof, bof, bof.

You really are tiresome.

There are some here that actually use real examples to back up their observations and generate discussion. You, on the other hand are so blind with your Hatem-love that you cannot see the other 10 players. The lad has not done very much for NUFC through a combination of factors. I will wait and see if he can offer anything to the TEAM that I support.

I guess if you only have one drum to bang, you hammer it incessantly. Bof, bof, bof.