Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kompany met Ben Arfa today.

City was beatable. Not impressive at all.

Shame Newcastle refused to play the most part in first half.

What a load of garbage.

Not really. For some reason we never closed down like we can first half, we afforded them too much respect imo.

Noticeable lack of Baggio and 3 Sleeps in here post match like.

Don't tempt fate.

Baggio : what a fuck ben arfa is bad player and he's not plays with ba

The fact is ben arfa foul's and  city wins :knuppel2:

This is exactly what I was going to say but couldn't find the words. :thup:

Guest hatem garrincha

Need a fanboy filter.

Use the "ignore" feature.

Very good (and simple) idea but too complicated for Ronaldo's mental capacities

Guest hatem garrincha

Kompany met Ben Arfa today.

City was beatable. Not impressive at all.

Shame Newcastle refused to play the most part in first half.

What a load of garbage.

Not really. For some reason we never closed down like we can first half, we afforded them too much respect imo.

Let him amuse us. He's funny.

(the 25 first minutes of second half were just superb and I persist to say that NUFC was capable to rivalise with City today if they have played the first half like they begin the second )

Guest Minusmensch

Thought Ben Arfa did very well today, ad he was fuckin' superb at times. Did well with the ball, and passed very well. He's closing in at how we want to see him. Well done!

Guest Haris Vuckic

There was a bit on the right wing where he had two men around him and I don't even know what he did but he got the ball away. :lol:

What a load of garbage.

(the 25 first minutes of second half were just superb and I persist to say that NUFC was capable to rivalise with City today if they have played the first half like they begin the second )

The thing is Ronaldo can be a very valuable contributor when he's in the mood. Some of his observations are spot on when he's not in wind-up mode.

What a load of garbage.

The thing is Ronaldo can be a very valuable contributor when he's in the mood. Some of his observations are spot on when he's not in wind-up mode.

agree, not unlike Ben arfa in terms of consistency but occasional flashes of quality

edit -  sack that, Ben Arfa's much better  :lol:

I thought we played the right way in the first half. Collectively we were very effective at both nullifying and getting the ball into the City half and making chances with it. An individual let us down badly.

Agreed.

Guest VaVaVoom

Was very promising today and i think he will be fantastic in the number 10 role.

Be good to see how he builds up a partnership with the frontman of choice. Ba, Best and Shola up until January and Maybe Maiga in the new year.

I think its also going to be important that he builds up an understand with the whole of our midfield as he is likely to roam allover the final third. The link up between him and Cabaye could be magic.

Looked very dangerous on the ball today, some of the runs that he made were fantastic. Was absolutely gutted for him when he hit the post after he just waltzed his way in between 3 defenders.

More of the same against Man United next week, hopefully.

There was a bit on the right wing where he had two men around him and I don't even know what he did but he got the ball away. :lol:

Soccer AM Showboat moment if there ever was one

And then he instantly gave it away. Showboating indeed :pow:

:lol:

Yawn.