Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

At least, it seems that he's learnt some English, as just after he fooled Richards he said to the referee : "I didn't do..."

Thought he was (sometimes) incredibly slow...

Anyone had this impression ?

At least, it seems that he's learnt some English, as just after he fooled Richards he said to the referee : "I didn't do..."

Thought he was (sometimes) incredibly slow...

Anyone had this impression ?

Didn't seem it when he walked through three defenders at the edge of the box or waltzed through two by the endline. His purely physical attributes seemed to have declined a bit after the inury, though. I really think it is something that comes after he plays more and loses some fat.

Didn't look slow to me,walked past Kompany in the first half,got away from 3 players before he hit the post,showed pace to win a free kick on the left in the second half.

Good game from him imo,made the first chance and hit the post but also a bit daft for the second penalty. On a different day it could've been scored one made one.

Nice to see a bit more positivity in here anyway.

He's going to be brilliant for us, I don't care what people say.

For the first time, I agree about that.

Before today I've always been a bit sceptical abaout HBA but, today he showed that he has bags and bags full of talent.

He's going to be brilliant for us, I don't care what people say.

For the first time, I agree about that.

Before today I've always been a bit sceptical abaout HBA but, today he showed that he has bags and bags full of talent.

I fail to see how on that showing you think he's gonna be mint for us, when he's been fucking mint at football for his entire life.