Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

-----------------------Krul

Simpson  ----  Taylor ---- Colo ---- Santon

Tiote

Cabaye --------------------Jonas

HBA

Best ------- Ba

That would be interesting with Cabaye and Jonas tucked in as wide midfielders and Santon and Simpson charging up the wings.

:scared:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just play the same team that got us to third......aint rocket science  :lol:

What's wrong with you? Dropped as a baby from 10th floor?

Whats wrong with me  :lol: Whats wrong with you  :snod: most fans of a club expected to scrape a mid table finish would be f***ing cock a hoop to be running at third and not slagging other fans off for wanting to stick with the team that got us there????????????

Me and Christmas Tree have an understanding.

Him with football & myself with astrophysics.

Same understanding.

Whats wrong with me  :lol: Whats wrong with you  :snod: most fans of a club expected to scrape a mid table finish would be f***ing cock a hoop to be running at third and not slagging other fans off for wanting to stick with the team that got us there????????????

Rise above it, man.

Rise above it, man.

Oh dear.

Ronaldo and Christmas Tree, together at last.

They should it could never happen.

The biggest pairing of Wummery, arrogance and stupidity since Christmas Tree spent 6 months grooming Deano on TT, under the impression he was a 16 year old boy, not a 25 year old as he was shocked to find out.

The biggest pairing of Wummery, arrogance and stupidity since Christmas Tree spent 6 months grooming Deano on TT, under the impression he was a 16 year old boy, not a 25 year old as he was shocked to find out.

That's some accusation.

It's incredible how much a popular player can infantilise this forum, like. All I've ever advocated is that we play our best 3 attacking players. :lol:

Wonder if suggesting we play Lovenkrands as a lone forward will get popular support then?  :hmm:

I like Ronaldo, don't like CT.

Would like to know whether Arfa has made it completely clear he thinks he should be played through the middle or Pards has. That is a murky topic. Pards says he doesn't think Arfa has the relish for it but as has been made clear a few times on this forum, he's desperate for minutes and when Sammy was brought on instead of him for Everton, I'm sure he would have been desperate to get on. I'm really undecided on whether I'd go for Best,Ba with Arfa on the wing if it was an option or just stick Obertan in there with Arfa just behind Ba. I really like Best but I think Arfa will play his best football and make more for the team through the middle. On the wing I could see him just drifting in more and either and getting brought down or going for shots. Either way, Arfa has to start

I love these inter forum wars like :)

Having lost the will to live watching NE5 / Leazes Mag try to fight old Newcastle online battles on Toontastic, I am not about to bore posters on here with Toontastic in-fighting.

There's you and a few other TT posters fighting old battles here while hiding behind different user names.

All a bit sad :)

Whether Best starts or Ben Arfa starts either way one of them is likely to get on as a substitute at some stage and whichever one does will be in a team that has the best chance of winning at old trafford since god knows when so i don't care who starts because im excited as hell to see how we get on against those manc cunts because they have been kicking our ass at old trafford for too long and it's time for a little revenge!

Guest Wearside

Lots of people setting themselves up for a huge fall with this lad. Even if he plays well he'll never fulfill some of the superlatives thrown at him in this thread. It's embarrassing.

Christ man, nobody is guaranteeing he's going to fire us into the Champions League with an endless string of hattricks. We're just excited to see a genuinely world-class player in our team again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fucking hell man.

And people wonder why Newcastle fans are renowned for being the most 'deluded' in the country. Christ.

Lots of people setting themselves up for a huge fall with this lad. Even if he plays well he'll never fulfill some of the superlatives thrown at him in this thread. It's embarrassing.

Christ man, nobody is guaranteeing he's going to fire us into the Champions League with an endless string of hattricks. We're just excited to see a genuinely world-class player in our team again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

f***ing hell man.

And people wonder why Newcastle fans are renowned for being the most 'deluded' in the country. Christ.

Psychotic response.

Guest Wearside

So lets get something straight here.

A player who could barely fetch £5m is suddenly worth ££££££££££ on the back of about 4 starts for Newcastle.

You've got to love the mindset of Newcastle fans.

Unbelievable.