Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

If there's one critique of Hatem, it has to be his hair. Looking back at his time with Marseille there is a questionable haircut or two.

Guest Wearside

Hello Jakey, I see you're avoiding every thread that I post on RTG like the plague. You don't have the intelligence to banter with me bonny lad.

Hello Jakey, I see you're avoiding every thread that I post on RTG like the plague. You don't have the intelligence to banter with me bonny lad.

Wireside, bastion of 'intelligent banter'.

739. And I've still never posted on RTG, tosser.

Guest Wearside

Wireside, bastion of 'intelligent banter'.

739. And I've still never posted on RTG, tosser.

I was on here last Thursday evening.

I recieved this message on RTG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake51

Central Defender

Wireside!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see you've had yet another breakdown, Wireside. Bless. 

The bit about you running a business? GERLD! 

Sewelly/Jake51 NEVER gets into a conversation with me on RTG despite numerous opportunities too. He doesn't have the intelligence to banter with me.

Hows the job hunting going Sewelly/Jake51?

Imagine being 19, unemployed and from Chester-Le-Street.

Oh the shame.

Your parents must be so proud.

I don't know who he is but it's not me ffs.  :lol: I've already told you (and been backed up by people on here who know me) that I'm not 19, not from Chester-le-Street and go to every home game.

Give it a rest, same goes for whoever that Jake actually is who's clearly lurking on here.

honestly think this wearside lad has had a mental breakdown. used to be a decent poster a while back and could hold a normal conservation but the 5-1 just sent him over the edge.

with each passing day the inescapable truth that being born a sunderland fan is truly losing the lottery that is life just sends him deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. having to live with the fact that the mackems will always be our inferiors is just too hard for this poor mackem to live with.

Guest Wearside

I don't know who he is but it's not me ffs.  :lol: I've already told you (and been backed up by people on here who know me) that I'm not 19, not from Chester-le-Street and go to every home game.

Give it a rest, same goes for whoever that Jake actually is who's clearly lurking on here.

Aye, he must be lurking at 01.45am. The same time as I was on here last Thursday smashing you to pieces. Must be just coincedence, eh?

You don't fool me bonny lad.

Love it how you keep avoiding me on RTG, at least Midds has some backbone and will fire back if need be.

You are fucking spineless.

I wouldn't be suprised if the nutcase has been driving around Chester-le-Street with a few of his little charver mates looking for a guy called "Sewelly" tbh.

"Ha yee herd o' a *hicup* kid named *burp*... erm... Sawe... Savaley?  err....  Sewelly, marra? Im'a wire his jaw... *hicup*"

"Erm, nor mate. Should you be driving?"

"*hicup* He's beeen 'avin me life on the internet man... *swig* fucking wire... You nar warra mean man, fucking wire his jaw like"

"I'm calling the police"

Have to say the Wirseside and Sewelly feud must be one of the worst I've come across on the forum, it's been embarrassing reading anytime I've come across it.

Aye, he must be lurking at 01.45am. The same time as I was on here last Thursday smashing you to pieces. Must be just coincedence, eh?

You don't fool me bonny lad.

Love it how you keep avoiding me on RTG, at least Midds has some backbone and will fire back if need be.

You are f***ing spineless.

:rolleyes: jesus christ it's the fucking internet