Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't know who he is but it's not me ffs.  :lol: I've already told you (and been backed up by people on here who know me) that I'm not 19, not from Chester-le-Street and go to every home game.

Give it a rest, same goes for whoever that Jake actually is who's clearly lurking on here.

Aye, he must be lurking at 01.45am. The same time as I was on here last Thursday smashing you to pieces. Must be just coincedence, eh?

You don't fool me bonny lad.

Love it how you keep avoiding me on RTG, at least Midds has some backbone and will fire back if need be.

You are fucking spineless.

:memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol: :memelol:

Go and stick a firework up a cats arse man you fucking lonely six-toed mackem cunt. Infact i think theres a nationwide murder case in the papers you can hijack if you want...

Just seen Wireside's sig :laugh: :thup:

It's obviously touching a nerve with Leeds fan, Dave.

I didn't change your sig, only your username and avatar a while back. Keep telling yourself so if you like though, same as the other stuff.

MOT

Anyone else think we should have another banning poll for wireside?

Aye

Nope, you all shat in your bed, now lie in it. I'm quite happy to watch him destroy every thread in the forum.

Strange reply.

Anyone else think we should have another banning poll for wireside?

Aye

Nope, you all shat in your bed, now lie in it. I'm quite happy to watch him destroy every thread in the forum.

Strange reply.

Not really.

Ronaldo and Christmas Tree, together at last.

They should it could never happen.

The biggest pairing of Wummery, arrogance and stupidity since Christmas Tree spent 6 months grooming Deano on TT, under the impression he was a 16 year old boy, not a 25 year old as he was shocked to find out.

Please don't compare those two, one of them has a brain.

ALAN PARDEW is hoping Hatem Ben Arfa can be the man to provide Newcastle United with that “special moment” to finally chalk up a win at Old Trafford for the Toon Army.

The Frenchman is bidding to start his second game in succession after impressing at Manchester City last weekend.

Pardew says he will be without Cheick Tiote against the Red Devils, and is likely to again turn to Danny Guthrie in his engine room.

But speaking on Ben Arfa’s chances, Pardew told the Chronicle: “He can create a special moment for us, I’ve said that all along.

“But you have to have a platform to do that.

“Last week we had a platform because we were sound defensively for long periods of the game and kept them at bay.

“We had two chances before Man City scored, and if we had have taken one it would have been a very different afternoon.