Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Guest Heneage

I dunno you tell me Mr Best Football Poster.  :razz:

I think this deal all but confirms Ronaldinho will leave. Money in Brazil is quite high now so they should be able to afford his wage demands. I'd also be amazed if they don't sell Pato in the summer to fund the new back line they now need.

I just found it hilarious Milan's owner says his current player is better than the one they've just bought. :lol:

Pato - Cassano - Robinho

Zlatan

Simples.

That would never work in a billion years, man. :lol:

Zlatan, Cassano and Robinho would spend the entire time dropping into midfield, looking to create, only to then stand and admire their own passes once attempted. There's essentially 3 playmakers and a wide-forward there, ffs. You'd then be leaving the creaking legs of Gattuso, Pirlo or Ambrosini to hold for that lot...

Guest Heneage

They'll get away with it though because of the slow pace in Serie A. I'd imagine if they do keep Pato they'll sign KPB and possibly go for someone in the mould of Tiote/Lass Diarra.

Guest Heneage

Still don't think it would work, they have no real finisher or target man in there.

Zlatan?He played that against Man United 2 seasons back with good success.

Even if he isn't a target man the strength of that is the fact they essentially will move freely around the pitch. If they can gain a good understanding as an attacking unit it could be unstoppable. Essentially it will be a case of when it's good it's really good, but when it's bad it's really bad.

Inter have had 43 seperate injuries this season.

Yet suddenly the entire squad is fit and available for the Club World Championships? There's rabbit off here like, the players clearly hate Rafa and wont play for him - so hopefully the rumours of his sacking are true.