Joey Barton marches into Spain and takes control of the Teresa Herrera Trophy

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Routledge performs then we have a chance. Perch at centre-back though, jesus christ.

Perch is very comfortable at centre back. Pretty sure he has played therenumerous times before.

He seemed pretty dangerous (the bad way) at right-back so I'm concerned how he'll be in the centre.

Good to have someone who can fill in all these positions though.

What's the situation with streams here? Aren't you allowed to post streams for friendlies? I know games which involve the FA, UEFA,Sky, etc missing out on revenue are a no-no but even friendlies where nobody seems to have the rights in this country?

And what about radio links? Might be in Spanish but you'll understand player names and the word gooooooooollll

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19161.0.html

Blanket ban.

What's the situation with streams here? Aren't you allowed to post streams for friendlies? I know games which involve the FA, UEFA,Sky, etc missing out on revenue are a no-no but even friendlies where nobody seems to have the rights in this country?

And what about radio links? Might be in Spanish but you'll understand player names and the word gooooooooollll

There's a blanket ban IIRC as long as it's not free on any site that have permission by the copyright holders to stream it. (i.e. bet365, Unibet and so on). Just to make sure any rules aren't broken even if things seem legit.

Loving Guthrie and Barton in midfield by the way!

Hope Best keeps doing well. Would be great to see him change people's opinions of him. I'd much rather we kept him than Shola who will inevitably be injured the whole season again.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/2010/08/03/blog-on-the-tyne-at-the-deportivo-match-72703-26988299/

Lee will be providing live text commentary from the match, although we will NOT be taking your comments at all tonight as we try out another method for the live blog. We apologise for any inconvenience as we experiment ahead of the new season.

:(

[Comment From Dave Newcastle OnlineDave Newcastle Online: ]

Xisco is playing he is my favourite player and is so dreamy.

:lol:

Today it counts for Joey and Guthrie in the middle. If they can do well today they have a good chance of starting in the premier league as well. But I guess we'll see a shit performance of at least one of them.

Hope Best keeps doing well. Would be great to see him change people's opinions of him. I'd much rather we kept him than Shola who will inevitably be injured the whole season again.

Shola is ten times the player Best is, unfortunately.

Shola is ten times the player Best is, unfortunately.

Yeah ... but he just seems to be in such a state physically. Really can't afford him having another long injury layoff.

Today it counts for Joey and Guthrie in the middle. If they can do well today they have a good chance of starting in the premier league as well. But I guess we'll see a s*** performance of at least one of them.

Yup, huge opportunity for them both. Really hope they excel. Good to see Hughton giving the partnership a chance from the outset.