La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinho got what he wanted.  A draw.  When his team are chasing an 8 point lead.  :lol:  :thup:

Poor try.

If I was Barcelona, or a Barcelona fan-boy, I'd be very worried about the cup competitions to come...

I don't see why Barcelona would be that worried.  Real Madrid will still be bricking it going to the Nou Camp.  If you want to look at the league games and a two-legged tie then it's 6-1 win for Barcelona.

The number of chances Real Madrid close to score is astounding

Mourinho got what he wanted.  A draw.  When his team are chasing an 8 point lead.  :lol:  :thup:

Poor try.

If I was Barcelona, or a Barcelona fan-boy, I'd be very worried about the cup competitions to come...

I don't see why Barcelona would be that worried.  Real Madrid will still be bricking it going to the Nou Camp.  If you want to look at the league games and a two-legged tie then it's 6-1 win for Barcelona.

The number of chances Real Madrid close to score is astounding

And Barcelona actually did stick the ball in the net 6 times over the two games.  I don't know what Mourinho was thinking of tonight, his little moral victory means nothing.  I think he just wanted to placate the president and the fans with a respectable scoreline.

Very recurring theme that Mourinho's teams get men sent off in big games.

He really needs to think about his tactics and how he could avoid this.

Like all of Inter's matches in the Champions League last term? Enough of this nonsense. Tedious.

Yes.  Like when Motta got sent off at Camp Nou and should have cost them.

His teams like to be very niggly and have little snide kicks etc after the opposition has played the ball.

Like all of Inter's matches in the Champions League last term? Enough of this nonsense. Tedious.

Mourinho's teams DO get a lot of red cards in big matches. This is not nonsense. Whether it has any correlation to his tactics is up for interpretation...

Pissi so shit here.  Go away, hold hands with the co-commentator and rim Messi's anus.

When have I mentioned Messi?

You're the one that could tell us what Jose had for breakfast your head is that far up his ass.

Yes.  Like when Motta got sent off at Camp Nou and should have cost them.

His teams like to be very niggly and have little snide kicks etc after the opposition has played the ball.

Maybe Barcelona need to learn how to teams who have been reduced to 10 men?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, your way of picking small incidents and tagging on abstract arguments is so s***.  Stop it.

Definite penalties for both teams btw (having seen the replays).

Motta's one last year is almost irrelevant as it was a joke of decision not too dissimilar to the favours that Barca was given at the same stage of the competition the year before. There is nothing any manager can do to prevent that.

In the interests of balance, Milito's goal was a bit offside as well.

Without wanting to sound like a Barcelona 'fan-boy', I think the Barcelona 'haters' are just as embarrassing as any fan-boys.

Who hates them?

what am i ? i like watching them play, i am a fan of their style but don't care much whether they win or lose ?

these barcelona fan-boys are so f***ing tedious :lol:

Tedious? How about folk who watch virtually no Spanish football then suddenly become experts after watching El Clasico.

Who are these people oh great one?

Without wanting to sound like a Barcelona 'fan-boy', I think the Barcelona 'haters' are just as embarrassing as any fan-boys.

Who hates them?

I dunno if anyone 'hates' them but I see a lot of posts saying I hate the way Barcelona are praised to high heaven etc. etc.