La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kun is an outstanding form for Atletico.

Gets them another win tonight.

He was a joy to watch when I went to their game last week. Absolutely head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/02/real-madrid-uefa-barcelona-pep-guardiola

:dowie:

this had better all not blow up and fuck barca for the final vs. manyoo - probably mourinho's tactic, can't beat them so try and weaken them so they don't win it

i expect a massacre in the game this week, real players will be doing ANYTHING to get barca players sent off i reckon

And I don't expect UEFA to do much regarding that Madrid complain. They shoot themselves in the foot when they relented on that Eduardo dive and it's not like we (or pretty much anybody) couldn't field a bunch of similar complains for assorted cuntish behavior every game. I can only see the Busquets one going forward.

that is a bargain - what a player!! bit gutted though because dortmund are just getting good and now they're getting split up. looks like they're replacing him with Ilkay Gundogan from Nuremberg.

And I don't expect UEFA to do much regarding that Madrid complain. They shoot themselves in the foot when they relented on that Eduardo dive and it's not like we (or pretty much anybody) couldn't field a bunch of similar complains for assorted cuntish behavior every game. I can only see the Busquets one going forward.

the worry for me isn't directly from these complaints but more the profile they raise - he who shouts loudest etc.

fully expect there to be plenty of barca players booked in the semi 2nd leg, people are believing that mourinho has TOTALLY lost it, far from it imo; he's taking the only possible route to success - put the focus on barca play acting so the pressure is so intense on the ref he might just fuck barca through the pressure and make some bad decisions

worst case they still lose but might take a load of barca players out of the final and ultimately cost them what really matters

If anything, he's screwing himself over because the referee will also be more aware of Real Madrid players' attempts to get Barca players carded.

He's getting desperate and knows his side have little to no chance of getting through, so he's going to try to take Barca down as much as possible with him. Because that's the sort of person he is.

If anything, he's screwing himself over because the referee will also be more aware of Real Madrid players' attempts to get Barca players carded.

He's getting desperate and knows his side have little to no chance of getting through, so he's going to try to take Barca down as much as possible with him. Because that's the sort of person he is.

correct, but you'd be naive to think that this also isn't Real's only route back into the tie

if they keep shouting about Barca, and they have a decent start and Barca have to put in some tackles or whatever i honestly feel the ref could totally and utterly lose it

this is not Mourinho's first time at this shit man, he's been successful in the past and while i think it will fail there's a slim chance it won't

as you say, worst case manyoo are likely to come out of this laughing, which would be a fucking disgrace for them to luck their way to the title like that

A deal has been agreed which will see nuri sahin become a real madrid player.

Heard it from someone on another forum who is very reliable.

It's on Marca's cover today, hardly ITK info :lol:

Why is this funny?

A deal has been agreed which will see nuri sahin become a real madrid player.

Heard it from someone on another forum who is very reliable.

It's on Marca's cover today, hardly ITK info :lol:

Why is this funny?

The "I heard it from some guy who is very reliable" bit, it looked like the guy that told you that dressed it as some well kept secret or something. Not really having a dig at you, sorry if it came across that way.

the worry for me isn't directly from these complaints but more the profile they raise - he who shouts loudest etc.

fully expect there to be plenty of barca players booked in the semi 2nd leg, people are believing that mourinho has TOTALLY lost it, far from it imo; he's taking the only possible route to success - put the focus on barca play acting so the pressure is so intense on the ref he might just fuck barca through the pressure and make some bad decisions

worst case they still lose but might take a load of barca players out of the final and ultimately cost them what really matters

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13260224.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13260224.stm

"the worry for me isn't directly from these complaints"

The whole situation:  :slap:

you're not remotely worried Mourinho's game will pan out?  i would be - two nil is not unassailable man

EDIT: i realise it's very unlikely in case it gets thrown in my face later, still expect barca to progress but i expect them to be carrying some damage from the game ahead

The whole situation:  :slap:

you're not remotely worried Mourinho's game will pan out?  i would be - two nil is not unassailable man

Of course it isn't, anything can happen.

It's just very, very, very unlikely.

you're not remotely worried Mourinho's game will pan out?  i would be - two nil is not unassailable man

see my edit yeah

see my edit yeah

IT'S VERY UNLIKELY!

I'm never confident man, us oldskool Barça fans are chronic pessimists. Newer generations have had it good.

alls i'm saying is if anyone could pull this off, via ref manipulation which it would have to it, it'd be Mourinho