Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

What's the music off your signature off Daveed? Been trying to figure it out for a while and can't get it. Advert?

Not a clue, sorry. It does sound familiar though.

Beverly Hills Cop. Not the Axel F theme, but the other one.

You little beauty. It is actually in Axel F., just comes directly after the famous little ditty.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's the music off your signature off Daveed? Been trying to figure it out for a while and can't get it. Advert?

Not a clue, sorry. It does sound familiar though.

Beverly Hills Cop. Not the Axel F theme, but the other one.

You little beauty. It is actually in Axel F., just comes directly after the famous little ditty.

Just remember it plays when he's up to no good, so probably is the same. Glad I could help though!

Guest GallowgateKev

My point was being all the teams in the premiership have far too much class in midfield and upfront for us to compete with!

you have around 4-5 teams who are around our level, and with what we have upfront and coming from midfield we dont have a chance imo. but you cant have an opinion according to some tools on here!

Guest neesy111

Ameobi for Carroll  :harry:

I think we'll see a lot of that this season. Stamina is a bit of a problem for both players.

And may I say, for the first time this season, Shola is better than he's given credit for.

How's that?

ameobi's goal record last season was better than anyone in the division per goal

Ameobi for Carroll  :harry:

I think we'll see a lot of that this season. Stamina is a bit of a problem for both players.

And may I say, for the first time this season, Shola is better than he's given credit for.

How's that?

ameobi's goal record last season was better than anyone in the division per goal

Heh?