Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

I reckon we will have to see the prem team tomorrow, should go something like this (my changes in brackets):

---------------Harper (Krul)----------------

Perch----Willy----Colo---------Enrique

Routledge---Barton---Guthrie---Jonas

------------Nolan----------------

----------------Carroll---------------

Any English team who travel up for a game aganist the Huns is always taken really seriously by them. :lol:

I think we'll lose by the odd goal but they'll celebrate like it's fucking Bannockburn. Just hope it's a good workout for us and we come through it without picking up any knocks. Also hope everyone behaves themselves...

Will be a 0-0 or a 1-0 win for us I guess.

Our defence looked solid against Depor considering Williamson wasn't even playing and we only had our "makeshift right back" at RB.

Up front we failed to really create somthing so I suppose it'll be a goal from a set piece or we'll score after they had an error in defence.

Our defence looked solid against Depor considering Williamson wasn't even playing and we only had our "makeshift right back" at RB.

Up front we failed to really create somthing so I suppose it'll be a goal from a set piece or we'll score after they had an error in defence.

If you can go to Rangers with a "oh well I guess it'll be a 1-0 to us then" mentality and actually believe it, why are you all worried about relegation?

not the team i'd pick but reckon we'll start with something like this

HARPER

RAYLOR      PERCH      WILLIAMSON    JOSE

ROUTLEDGE  SMITH    NOLAN    JONAS

SHOLA    LOVEN

Smith, Shola, Loven and Williamson missed out against Depor so will play in this one.

If you can go to Rangers with a "oh well I guess it'll be a 1-0 to us then" mentality and actually believe it, why are you all worried about relegation?

I see your point, but the thing is, I'm not worried about relegation actually.

I watch Rangers a lot and they probably have the strongest team spirit I have ever seen. However, that can only last so long from last seasons exertions and the off field troubles. We should win but it could be fiesty.

Gutted I couldn't get tickets. I'm in Glasgow ffs!

I haven't seen any of the games so far. How has Tavernier been? Any reason to think he'll feature this season?

Reckon he could make the bench a few times aye especially if we don't buy any further defenders.

Guest GlasgowNUFC

I watch Rangers a lot and they probably have the strongest team spirit I have ever seen. However, that can only last so long from last seasons exertions and the off field troubles. We should win but it could be fiesty.

Dont know how old you are pal but I have a concession spare if you look under 16 or over 65! My old man was going but is unwell. If your interested pm me and I can meet you tomorrow.

I haven't seen any of the games so far. How has Tavernier been? Any reason to think he'll feature this season?

He seems decent back-up. Unlikely to feature but tbh he's looked very, very sharp.

Dont know how old you are pal but I have a concession spare if you look under 16 or over 65! My old man was going but is unwell. If your interested pm me and I can meet you tomorrow.

Cheers mate, I'm 19 so I might be struggling. Dad's been admitted to hospital again so I'll be going to see him now unfortunately. Many thanks for the offer though :thup: